Im selling this domain name..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im selling this domain name..

Hey guys most of you know me here in the forums. I am selling a domain name and just wanted to give you guys first opportunity before putting it out on any market. The domain name does not relate with hosting but again just wanted to give anyone here looking for this type domain first chance at having it.

The domain is 10CentDownloads.Com . The domain is currently parked. There is no big hype to this domain name other than the name itself perhaps to someone. It has no monthly visitors or anything like that. It would just be useful for someone looking to have such a domain.

If anyone is interested then send me you're bids in a private message or just reply to the post. Im not really looking to make a bag of money off of this domain of course I just have no need for it any longer. So winning bid gets the epp. Ill probably give this up to the highest bid within a couple days.

RSP- Ive seen such post in nature as this one posted on the forum before so I assumed it suitable to offer my fellow resellers this first here on the forum.. If such a thing is not suitable here then merely delete my post and my apologies.

Hope to hear from a couple people.

well.. plan B?

Well I listed this domain on a service Called sedo and even paid an extra 10 dollars to have it listed at the top of its category and still no action.. anybody have advise to getting the best I can out of the domain? I know its not a premium domain but its not horrible either. I am holding off an ebay auction as a last resort. So any suggestions?

Comment

You could post it on some web design forums. People are always buying and selling domain names on some of them.

Comment

Working...
      X