submit button no longer emails form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submit button no longer emails form

I have not been very active for quite a few months.

I just noticed that the forms I created a couple years ago, with the submit button causing the filled in form to be emailed to me no longer work. I used FrontPage to do this, and it worked great back then.

In browsing through the forums I have seen mention of FrontPage fading away. Do you think that may be why the forms no longer email? Has RSP taken security steps that cause it to stop?

What is the best way now to have forms emailed when they are filled in? I have heard of "Formmail", and I know of php (but I am not great in php).

Any suggestions on how to present a web visitor with a questionaire to fill out, then when they click submit, it is sent to my email address?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Phantom, I suggest that you open a support ticket with the details of the issue that you have encountered such as the affected URL where the forms are located, etc. so our support team could investigate the matter and advise you about it.

Comment

Ok, thanks. Will do.

Comment

I like the fact that tech will look at form and help out. Not many sites offer support like you guys do.

Comment

Working...
        X