Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script problem

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me with a script problem?

I have just installed a script for a client the script is Paid2Click1. Got the script installed with no problems added text links for user to click in the advertisers section, But when I tried to add banners via upload had the following error message "Internal Server Error: Could not upload file."

Has anyone got this script installed and working?
    Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Chris

Do you have the permissions of the files that make up the script set correctly? Also, is there a filesize that needs to be met (and maybe the error is just a generic error which really means the files are too large)? If it is indeed a file-size limit, you should be able to change this in a configuration file.

Comment

Hi The Stealthy One,

The readme file does not tell what the permissions should be, So I have set them at 755 tried 777 but that gave me just a server error page so set them back to 755. I do not think its a banner size problem as I tested that with 2 test banners in jpeg and gif 700 bytes and 300 bytes and still had the error "Internal Server Error: Could not upload file."

Chris

Comment

Is there a forum for the script?

EDIT: No, doesn't look like it.

Is there a way to contact ScriptToAll.com for support?

Comment

I checked ScriptToAll.com site and could not find any contact details, But I did not buy from them I got the script from an auction site did not cost a lot.

I think my best bet is to find another paid to click script with a site that has support and try again.

Thank you for your replies anyways, Have a good new year.

Comment

One other option would be to open a support ticket, and see if RSP staff could help you out.

You have a very good New Year too.

Comment

Working...
            X