Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• affiliates

Hi all,

Just wanted to see if anyone has done well getting affiliates to register under your www.resellerspanel.com/?a=... link. And then once they registered, did they bring in any additional sales?

Just trying to figure out if that's a worthwhile place to devote some time to.

Thanks!

Originally posted by WebHoster
    Hi all,

Just wanted to see if anyone has done well getting affiliates to register under your www.resellerspanel.com/?a=... link. And then once they registered, did they bring in any additional sales?

Just trying to figure out if that's a worthwhile place to devote some time to.

Thanks!
    I got some affiliates, but no sales from them

Comment

I have found that most of those that I interact with are more likely to simply refer someone to my business than take the time to do any sort of referral program.

So I award $20 for any referral from someone that is not a client, or a month free hosting on next renewal.

Comment

Without doing anything special, I have 20 affiliates with 7 sales. On their small sales I make $4 and the large package $8. My total commission from my affiliates has been about $40.

Comment

Originally posted by resellersreseller
          So I award $20 for any referral from someone that is not a client, or a month free hosting on next renewal.
          How do you do that practically? I mean, how do you find out that there has been a referral?

Comment

strindell2, there is a section labeled "View Affiliates" in the reseller control panel. It lists all affiliates who have joined our program through your affiliate link. The section also shows the number of plans sold by each affiliate, the total retail and wholesale price of the sold plans and the total commission you have earned from each affiliate.

Comment

Originally posted by strindell2
              How do you do that practically? I mean, how do you find out that there has been a referral?
              Anytime someone is a new client they get a welcome email from me.
              Typically, however, the clients have spoken to me before signing up. And before closing the deal if they haven't mentioned it (and they almost always do) then I ask how they found out about us.

Not a big deal at all.

Comment

where will i see my affiliate list? why it come up that i dont have sales if i have affiliates?

Comment

I am looking a list of free Affiliate website. If you know then please share.

Comment

Working...
                  X