New site up, give me your opinion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site up, give me your opinion.

I have just made a new site for my hosting program. Due to lack of sales last year my site which was hosted threw my company has been closed. I hope this new site look will bring me some clients or at least convince them to buy my hosting. If you would please check it out and tell me what you think. Honest opinions please. Either was comments help.

Please Visit http://flinc.freesitespace.net/

You should put a domain name to the store. The domain search iframe has scroll bars. The main pages features boxes are out of alignment in FF. The domains page has broken bullet images on steps 123. The advanced business plan is too overpriced, switch it with the enterprise plan and price it at 15.95 (Personal 7.05 + 4.45 = Business 11.50 + 4.45 = Enterprise 15.95). Create custom text instead of Rp template text. Other than that I think it's good.

Comment

1) First Thing you need is a domain name, until then not even worth bothering.
      2) You need a better corporate Identity, a look that defines your company the current one looks a little template like?
      3) The domain search in the iFrame won' work as when you click continue or buy it will launch the order form inside that tiny little box!
      4) client login page doesnt work 404 error
      5) Have a more careful think about your plans a big jump going from $11 to $40 a month!
      6) Domain page look sa little weird the text formating was all off plus you have one red tick all the rest are green
      7) the Company page has links to the ********** page ie the RSP template site you should have all the pages on your site
      8) There is nothing wrong with copy and pasting the content from the RSP sites (hell i did it) but you need to go through your site and check the font and font formating a lot of your pages look different fonts and sizes!

You can make a great site for your RSP account. I'm working on mine still at www.mojointernet.com

Don't mean to be nasty just trying o give advice

Comment

I think it is pretty good. Kind of basic, but there is not really anything wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by will View Post
          ... You can make a great site for your RSP account. I'm working on mine still at www.mojointernet.com...
          will, your link in the footer has double slashes // at the end. As well, on the main page where the plan summaries are is confusing. The certificate icons beside each plan looks like they are only part of that plan, example: Corporate is the only plan with 30 day money back. I like all the white space and small paragraphs of text. It gives me a few good ideas, thanks for sharing.

My new layout is going for an artsy design. As I compare it with other hosts it's starting to look unprofessional as I'm being accustomed to plain white hosting sites. I'm going to go forth in hopes of standing out.
          Last edited by Programmer; 16-04-2008, 08:11 AM.

Comment

thanks for the heads up man still bug checking the site!

Sometimes wha tyou don't include is more important in a site dont be afraid of space think more like an artist and the web will become a much more beautiful place!

Comment

Domain names that have your keywords in are the most important thing, i believe that is when it comes down to Search Engine Optimization.

For example,

Mine was;

Expert Hosting Solutions from Giraffe Hosting. From Web Hosting, WordPress Hosting, VIrtual Private Servers and Domain Name Registration

but now i have it as

See, i have the Keyword Web Hosting within my Domain Name.

~ Mike

Comment

Originally posted by ms2134 View Post
                Domain names that have your keywords in are the most important thing, i believe that is when it comes down to Search Engine Optimization.

For example,

Mine was;

Expert Hosting Solutions from Giraffe Hosting. From Web Hosting, WordPress Hosting, VIrtual Private Servers and Domain Name Registration

but now i have it as

See, i have the Keyword Web Hosting within my Domain Name.

~ Mike
                Hi Mike,
                May I know how you can made a custom website cis-webhosting.com by hosting in Name Servers:
                dns1.*************.com
                dns2.*************.com
                How you do that? So amazing...

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                  Hi Mike,
                  May I know how you can made a custom website cis-webhosting.com by hosting in Name Servers:
                  dns1.*************.com
                  dns2.*************.com
                  I believe that when you get your domain name; I.E, www.namegoeshere.com
                  Then it would like like

DNS1.namegoeshere.com

This is done if your have a private IP address with that domain, ECT.
                  *Do not quote this,*

Best Regards,
                  Mike

Comment

nope,i mean that is
                    dns1.s u p r e m e c e n t e r.com
                    dns2.s u p r e m e c e n t e r.com

just because that terms is prohibited in this forum,so it became ' * '
                    and i found that in your domain cis-webhosting the whois show the dns server was i mentioned above,but your site look like custom site,so how can it possible?

Comment

nope,i mean that is
                      dns1.s u p r e m e c e n t e r.com
                      dns2.s u p r e m e c e n t e r.com

just because that terms is prohibited in this forum,so it became ' * '
                      and i found that in your domain cis-webhosting the whois show the dns server was i mentioned above,but your site look like custom site,so how can it possible?
                      Oh right, i understand what you mean now.

yes, the site is custom, but i have faith in what i sell, so i keep it hosted (Paid) at my own resellers store.

Then i have remote forms there and other little bits like that.

I am looking for links, please PM me, as i intend to get a high ranking and all those links on my site will in turn, also get good ratings through that.

~ Mike

Comment

Originally posted by ms2134 View Post
                        Oh right, i understand what you mean now.

yes, the site is custom, but i have faith in what i sell, so i keep it hosted (Paid) at my own resellers store.

Then i have remote forms there and other little bits like that.

I am looking for links, please PM me, as i intend to get a high ranking and all those links on my site will in turn, also get good ratings through that.

~ Mike
                        yes,i understand,i just curious why the dns server information are different.
                        you can check it in whois simply in whois.ws or whois.sc

Comment

yes,i understand,i just curious why the dns server information are different.
                          you can check it in whois simply in whois.ws or whois.sc
                          Yes, that is fine.

It is because i paid for new hosting for the site...

But all is well...

If you would like to check out about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), then feel free to check out The Search Engine Optimization Blog and i am sure that you will find it a lot of help.

~ Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,
                            dns1.*************.com
                            dns2.*************.com
                            Actually there is nothing amazing about that.

Firstly he did not enable any DNS Cluster Packages, so the nameserver his clients are using is dns1 and dns2 of supcenter.com. Secondly he signed up for a package on his own which is why he is able to have a custom site.

By the way, I will actually encourage you guys to upgrade to the full fledged cPanel reseller (may not need to be from RSP) as the free reseller market is very saturated and people are being put off by this.

Comment

Working...
                            X