Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me in choosing web hosting

Hi everyone,
    I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking hosting24.com - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
    I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
    Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.
    Last edited by Milen; 16-07-2008, 06:47 PM.

are you lost?

do you know where you are?

try

www.mojointernet.com

Comment

I think oxygen is the owner of that site and he just want everyone to visit it .. LOL

Comment

Go here http://www.mameswebhosting.com/ for the BEST web hosting company.

Comment

You could always sign up here for a reseller account, or you can buy from one of the resellers here.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
            Go here http://www.mameswebhosting.com/ for the BEST web hosting company.
            template.....Zzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by will View Post
              template.....Zzzzzzzzz
              Will - Insulting.

Comment

OxyGen,

Welcome to the forums, nice to have you here with us all.

My name is Mike, and i am one of the resellers for ResellersPanel.

I have heard about BlueHost Kicking many others off; I have about five others who have come over from BlueHost and are now under my store.

I have a brand new store design, since i decided to change the Template to my own: Cheap Web Hosting and Domain Names

I would be happy if you would consider joining the other EX BlueHost members and use my Reseller Site: Cheap Web Hosting and Domain Names

I have much faith in my reseller hosting, that i run my own store site design from it and also this site which i do for my brother: Juggle It All - Juggling, Fire Arts and Performing

Enjoy your evening, and have a great week,

~ Mike

Comment

Like ccornell says, there are a lot of providers, and you need to look at your requirements. Storage and bandwidth are two resources you can easily relate to.

Comment

OK, you can choose any company that you believe upon....

But don't take both hosting and domain name from the same company.

Comment

Originally posted by thpalex View Post
                      OK, you can choose any company that you believe upon....

But don't take both hosting and domain name from the same company.

Why not? I use RSP for myself and all my clients for both domain name and hosting. Makes it very easy for me. It is always a hassle when a client of mine has a domain name registered elsewhere and the hosting account with me.

Comment

Consider out the following points before choosing web host:

Advertising.
                        File type and size limitations.
                        Perl and PHP.
                        Bandwidth allotment.
                        Amount of web space.

Comment

You should try foritsolutions , if its not too late already..

Comment

I recommend BlueHost which I’m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer for hosting & I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.

Comment

I used one best website for hosting my domain names at cheap cost..... After i register in that website i am very happy because they provide many offers for the new domain name register, the Search Engine Visibility, SSL certificate, website design are best one in that website and i used that options at cheap cost.... They provide very good services so that i like this web hosting site very much..... You can also visit this website XnYnZ.com and get the clear idea about the site....
                              Last edited by sharkattack; 30-03-2011, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X