Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Opinions? - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions?

Could you please look at my site and see if I need to make any changes.

Looks good!

Welcome Joseph!

I personally think your site looks very good. It's simple, it's got large enough font to see without squinting, and there are no tacky color schemes! Right off, I didn't see anything that needed changing. Bascially, it gets everything across in a very simple and non-confusing manner, and I think that's the way to go!

That's a custom site right?

Comment

Daniel

This is my personal web site that I designed. If you click on Home on the menu it takes you back to my main site.

Comment

Yes, I've been checking it out! It's actually a very cool site!

I guess you're not only helping others make money, but it looks like you're setup to make a lot yourself!

How long have you been in the Internet business?

Comment

I registered my domain name in June 2001 and have been online every since.

P.S.

My domain name is good till 2010, so I guess i'll be here a while.

Comment

Originally posted by quixoticjoe
            I registered my domain name in June 2001 and have been online every since.
            So you have a good amount of experience then! In the Internet world, that's millions of years! I've been doing business on the Internet since last August. I had several smaller sites in the preceding years, but nothing really that I was trying to do as much with as I am now with this company! I've done website design for, oh, I guess about five-and-a-half years now. And then computer work before that!
            P.S.

My domain name is good till 2010, so I guess i'll be here a while.
            Well good luck! You've got a great site!

Comment

Yes, your website looks very good! It looks very clean and every thing!

Good luck!

Comment

Nice Template

Joseph,

I like your site too. I was especially interested in your scripting. How did you integrate your order form into your template so well? That doesn't look like the iframe from the RSP control panel.

The other thing, any chance you could share your script for checking domain availability? I know a few people were looking for a script like that recently.

Anyway, if you want to share we would really appreciate it.

Thanks, DJ

Comment

Could you please look at my site and see if I need to make any changes.

http://www.jrharper.com/host/index.php
                  Good stuff, quixoticjoe. Very clean, intuitive and up front navigation and very sharp contrasting colors.

The only thing I would suggest would be a slightly smaller font and perhaps a light shaded box behind it on that bg. At 1024x768 it's a bit large and with the tile bg you've got it might be a bit easier on the eyes.

I like the corner work you've done with your content tables. Very nice touch.

Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by DMHP
                    That doesn't look like the iframe from the RSP control panel.
                    That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything! But I too am wondering if it's a custom form?

Comment

Originally posted by WebHoster
                      That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything! But I too am wondering if it's a custom form?
                      Set at 650 x 790 it is a nicely done iframe for the duoforms.
                      Last edited by Guest; 29-03-2005, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Short and to the point. There is not a whole lot there but then again, who said there had to be.

i actually like your order form as well. Seems we are all envious!

Comment

Originally posted by DMHP
                          Joseph,

I like your site too. I was especially interested in your scripting. How did you integrate your order form into your template so well? That doesn't look like the iframe from the RSP control panel.

The other thing, any chance you could share your script for checking domain availability? I know a few people were looking for a script like that recently.

Anyway, if you want to share we would really appreciate it.

Thanks, DJ
                          Yes, I would love to see your souce code, Joseph! If you wouldn't mind sharing it wil us.

//edited out so we can all live in peace//
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-04-2005, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by discondp
                            BTW, don't listen to resellersreseller, I have him ignored so that I can only see where he posted but not what he posted, but I can bet that 90% of his posts are rude. And I don't think his oppinion on websites is very good... he wont like it unless there is a buch of flash and other stuff cluttering up the webpage. (don't bother treing to defend yourself rr, I can't see your posts and remeber, you agree with milen)
                            *sigh*

With continued flaming that is unwarranted and not even remotely related to the thread at hand, it won't ever stop at this rate.

Why you'd try to hi-jack the thread to start another flaming rant is beyond me.

Last edited by Guest; 29-03-2005, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Hi, your site is well done, and looks great! However when I went to the order page,,,,IT is not secure. That may make people nervous,, I would suggest you replace your order link with the order link url from your RSP store order page.

OH and PS,
                              discondp, That was a needless and direct attack at RR!
                              Last edited by Guest; 29-03-2005, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X