Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Sold me 1st hosting - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sold me 1st hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold me 1st hosting

Nice just made over $16 bucks...lol nice lil start....
    2 domains and a hosting.
    Now I did see i can login to his account and take a look a round...thats nice.
    He did transfer a domain name and when I did have a look at it....said it could not happen...had that red circle with a red line accross it....hope this can be fixed.

what it says in his account is:

status Rejected - this domain registration/transfer has been rejected.

can this be fixed...or why did this happen as I am sure they will ask me...like to have a answer.

Cheers,

Comment

Contact RSP and see.

You could also try doing a search for the domain at your site...it could be that it was not available.

Comment

Or possible the domain you wanted to transfer was ectually locked at the current registrar.
        You might find out at the place the domain was purchased at first, and yes RSP can give a better detailed answer as they most likely have had this a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhiphop
          Nice just made over $16 bucks....
          Congrats! Soon you'll get the fever, raise your price and start making $100 a pop.

LOL

Comment

You really should'nt be nosing around in customers accounts unless they have a problem and ask you to look into it. It's their space, not yours.

Comment

Lumix ~

You have to think of it as vanhiphop being the hosting company, as he is. being the owner of the hosting company, he would have the right and option to "nose" around into his customer accounts. Heck, I sometimes go into an account to check support tickets...
              Last edited by Guest; 02-04-2005, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Wow you are all very nice pepz
                Its a good bro of mine...and see he did ask.
                Thanks for the hand.

Comment

Nice just made over $16 bucks...lol nice lil start....
                  2 domains and a hosting.
                  Now I did see i can login to his account and take a look a round...thats nice.
                  He did transfer a domain name and when I did have a look at it....said it could not happen...had that red circle with a red line accross it....hope this can be fixed.

nice good job how long has your service been up?

iv been around for 3 weeks i think now havnt made a sale yet but i guess
                  for most people it takes at least a month or 2

Comment

Yah I have been on for about 3 weeks now....been lucky lots of people at my work build or have there own sites and just came over to me....so I hope all goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by styme
                      Lumix ~

You have to think of it as vanhiphop being the hosting company, as he is. being the owner of the hosting company, he would have the right and option to "nose" around into his customer accounts. Heck, I sometimes go into an account to check support tickets...
                      I don't care if he's the President of the United States, he has no business snooping around in a clients account unless invited in by the client or he is suspected of breaking resellerspanel's TOS in some way.
                      If you are renting an apartment, would you like your landloard to enter it anytime he wants? It's all about privacy.
                      Also, NOBODY here is a hosting company. We are all affiliates of reseller's panel . Nothing more then a salesman working for a small commision. Or is there an option to buy or rent and manage our own servers here that i'm missing?

Comment

Holly **** man sit back and chill....If yah read the post its a bro of mine and yes he was here at my work office with me....so chill...I am not 10 years old and have no idea what I am doing.

Comment

I am not 10 years old and have no idea what I am doing.
                          LOL LOL hehehe,, that reads funny!!

A good rule to go by,, Ask before going into a clients account!

This makes me wonder what would happen if the reseller was to log in to a clients account just as the client was uploading or saving files. Would that cause problems??
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-04-2005, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roboba
                            This makes me wonder what would happen if the reseller was to log in to a clients account just as the client was uploading or saving files. Would that cause problems??
                            nope it wont

Comment

It is bad business practise to start checking your client's account. Unless the client run into a problem and ask for your assistance, then you indirectly have the permission to look into the account.
                              If a client has a problem transferring a domain its either the domain has been locked by the company that registered the domain or the administrative contact of the domain refused to grant permission for the transfer.

Comment

Working...
                              X