Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

give me your real opinion (om my design)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give me your real opinion (om my design)

hi every one .

please Be honest and told me your opinion on my design ...
    and give it rate here ...( feel free to say any thing wrong you notice )

http://www.4ways2host.info/index.html

i will rate you 2/5.

the design looks quite simple.

less content and didn't describe about the paid hosting.

when i clicked into the paid hosting page, there are present 4 hosting plans. when i clicked on read more, it show this script is only present in premium blah blah blah.

so potential clients will not able to compare the full features of your package and you didn't show the T&C of paid hosting, guarantee and free bonuses etc.

honestly say, I, myself will think this should be very short term hosting guy. I won't go for it.

p/s: sorry if you feel hurt.

Comment

I will also vote 2/5.
      You have to improve your design. last but not least SEO

Comment

The site is a bit too flashy for me, and very confusing, but that's just my opinion.
        Some of the links are misleading and once you get past the first page the menu on top just says contact in each box. You will really need to go over every page and check the links.

Comment

I agree with jkacp. The flash is too annoying and cheapens the site. You need to go with substance rather than symbols. It takes too long to load and would not get me past the first page. In fact that's as far as I went.

Comment

These are only my opinions, I am in no way an expert but have been browsing the internet since the mid 90's and some things make me move on to another site with out going past the home page.

Long time loading, one of my pet hates are Inline ads, nothing worse than using a mouse to help you read something when a bubble opens with an advert in it, that's my cue to move to another site.

Keep your front page simple, but don't have the real info too many clicks away, another cue to move on.

Keep your images in ratio, nothing looks worse than a site that offers design services that has mis-shaped images, another cue to move on to another site.

Too many flashing images I'm getting a headache.

Check your site in other browsers (IE, Firefox etc.) parts of your site seen in IE are missing in Firefox.

Try to keep the links on your site to open in the same window, another pet hate of mine is that when I finish browsing a site I have to close 10 windows. I would have gone after the 3rd window opened.

I'll stop there for now, hope this will give you some pointers with out disheartening you too much.

Comment

Flashy, hurts the eyes, not working right in most browsers. And I wouldnt offer designs or the designer tab if you are still new at making designs. I would reccomend you try gimp and get some tutorials.

Comment

Has anybody noticed that this person has not been back since he posted, nor has he implemented any suggested changes.

Comment

Originally posted by jkacp View Post
                  Has anybody noticed that this person has not been back since he posted, nor has he implemented any suggested changes.
                  Thats exactly why I have said nothing. He hasn't done anything, hasn't posted responses, so all I can tell is that he's a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova-Host View Post
                    so all I can tell is that he's a fake.
                    Or so upset on what we said, he now refuses to visit the forum.

Comment

Or just embarrassed.

Comment

Just so so! You should work hard!

Comment

My opinion for you is please don't use more flash in your site it makes your site big and increase load time.

Comment

Hello User

I have read your post and its so much helpful for all.... thanx keep posting....

Comment

Hello all,

not going to rate things till I go through the site .Am using this opportunity to introduce myself to the community.My name is Calvin and I,m the new kid on the bloc hoping to find my way around your community to meet some nice and interesting people with fresh ideas.Hope we find a common path to tread.

Comment

Working...
                              X