Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back In Action

Hey Guys,

Long time no see, I don't know if many of you remembered me, but I've actually been with RSP for quite a while now. (Since 04 I believe) Anyways, I've been designing websites for customers this past year or two and been getting hosting clients that way. Though I haven't been involved in the "Web Hosting" side of business I'm thinking of venturing again into that area. I think the best way to do so is to have a niche of some sort. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to everyone around and say it feels good to be back.

Regards,

Daniel

Wow! Nice to see you back here! Glad to hear of your success with web design. Maybe this forum will pickup again?

Comment

Thanks, I missed it here!

Comment

Good to have you back, Daniel.

I also design web sites as my main business and use RSP for hosting when my clients don't have an existing host. Works very well for me and it seems for you too. I look forward to your posts as you were always, thoughtful, entertaining and informative.

Welcome back!

Comment

Hi Daniel. Welcome back.

Comment

Hi, welcome back Daniel..

Comment

Welcome back Daniel!

Comment

Thanks guys One thing I'm really looking forward to is the option to sell dedicated servers. I'm hoping it will be up sometime in the next week or so. Anybody here thinking of doing a Halloween price special or anything in that matter? Glad to see some familiar names on the board!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                  Hey Guys,

Long time no see, I don't know if many of you remembered me, but I've actually been with RSP for quite a while now. (Since 04 I believe) Anyways, I've been designing websites for customers this past year or two and been getting hosting clients that way. Though I haven't been involved in the "Web Hosting" side of business I'm thinking of venturing again into that area. I think the best way to do so is to have a niche of some sort. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to everyone around and say it feels good to be back.

Regards,

Daniel
                  Hey Daniel,
                  Yup I remember you. I been away a good long time myself. Its great to see you back and in addition feels good to be back myself.

Luck to ya

Comment

Thanks for coming back........ would you like to make me your friend!

Comment

Thanks again. Sorry haven't visited the forums in a while. If anyone has any questions that I may be able to answer about my experience here, let me know. So far it has been great being a part of resellerspanel and have no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        So far it has been great being a part of resellerspanel and have no complaints.
                        You and me both, buddy.

Comment

Smithmaal, I don't like having my posts plagiarized! If you can't think of something on your own, then don't post.

Comment

Working...
                          X