Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best SEO tactics for the subpages of the site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best SEO tactics for the subpages of the site?

I doing SEO for a large site (20+ pages). What are the best practices in regards to the sub-pages of the site? Should I put keywords for sub-pages, and if yes how similar can they be to my home page keywords? What about description and page title, how long should those be and how similar to the home page? Is there anything else that can be done for SEO optimization?

Targeting long tail keywords and taking some back links for sub pages would be good I think as well.

Comment

Let's not forget about avoiding Flash titles and menus!

Comment

I have a blog with more than 5000 post and 3000 email addresses.
        Others decide for yourself ...

Comment

a cool internal link pattern is very important.

Comment

Re :

Originally posted by Danny Whiteson View Post
            Let's not forget about avoiding Flash titles and menus!
            Hi..

Just want to inform you all that, Now no worry about Flash Contents because Google is coming with new Algorithms which also crawl Flash contents.

Comment

Hey your content should be related the keyword you want to target.
              And that key word should be related to home page or your niche.

Comment

all are right and seo is very important for every site

Comment

I think link building and social bookmarkings is one of the best tactics is optimizing site.

Comment

There are various tactics available. In which them, make sub-pages rank for any content of those pages contain words used by the sub-pages should not be different, and the principles of SEO normal applies to any Web page, make sure you optimize a page for this keyword.

Comment

I accept a ample website (20 + pages) for accomplishing seo. Best practices for the site's sub pages? Keyword for the sub pages and if so, how they can be put on my home page is similar? What about the description and page appellation should be agnate to the home page that can be and how much? Is there something that can be fabricated for seo optimization?

Comment

There are so many tactics available for sub pages for the site in SEO.But according to me Forum posting is the best and easy way to do this.

Comment

I have a big site (20 + pages) to do seo. Best practices for the site's sub pages? Keyword for the sub pages can be similar, that is, if and when the home page? What about the description and page title should be similar to the home page that might be and how much? Is there anything that can be made for Seo optimization?

Comment

Well, for the subpages you have to do on-page optimization well then you need to create back links and nothing more than this but before that you need to research the keywords first.

Comment

Working...
                            X