Warning: Undefined array key 15521 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 How to use Resellers Panel api? - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use Resellers Panel api?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use Resellers Panel api?

I am not quite understanding how I can use the Resellers Panel API??

Also does this site provide good service?

Re :

Hi..

First you can do sign up then log in.
    Then turn ‘ON’ the Simple Mode from the 'API settings' section and enter the URL of your website.
    Now download the API documentation and set up the scripts for establishing a connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Crish Bronzs View Post
      Hi..

First you can do sign up then log in.
      Then turn ‘ON’ the Simple Mode from the 'API settings' section and enter the URL of your website.
      Now download the API documentation and set up the scripts for establishing a connection.
      So, I don't need to pay extra for this service right? The Api is free to use. Am I right?

Comment

I looked around and notice that there is a few requirements before using the api. You must either have 2 customers that went beyond the money back guarantee. or have $100 in the walllet. Is this correct?

So In order for me to use the api I need to have $100 in the wallet or have 2 current customers that went beyond the 30 day money back??

What I have right now is the free reseller account. No money in the wallet and no customers. Currently finishing up my website. I host my own website. Just looking forward to start selling something soon.

Comment

Originally posted by hockey97 View Post
          I looked around and notice that there is a few requirements before using the api. You must either have 2 customers that went beyond the money back guarantee. or have $100 in the walllet. Is this correct?

So In order for me to use the api I need to have $100 in the wallet or have 2 current customers that went beyond the 30 day money back??

What I have right now is the free reseller account. No money in the wallet and no customers. Currently finishing up my website. I host my own website. Just looking forward to start selling something soon.
          Hello,

What you can use instead of the Reseller API is the Remote Forms available in the reseller control panel -> Remote Access -> Remote Forms. They are basically HTML code you can copy-paste into your website and have no additional Terms of Service.

Using the Remote Forms in functionality is basically the same as using our website templates - the website is connected to your reseller account and our billing system and we process the orders for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Louisa View Post
            Hello,

What you can use instead of the Reseller API is the Remote Forms available in the reseller control panel -> Remote Access -> Remote Forms. They are basically HTML code you can copy-paste into your website and have no additional Terms of Service.

Using the Remote Forms in functionality is basically the same as using our website templates - the website is connected to your reseller account and our billing system and we process the orders for you.
            Thanks for the response. I will look into it.
            Last edited by hockey97; 08-05-2011, 04:44 AM.

Comment

One last question: Is there any form that will separate the sale of the domain names with the hosting plan forms. I looked at the remote forms and it seems to me that you must buy a domain name with a hosting package.
              So what if the clients just want to buy the domain name and they have a server of their own or another place to host the website ?
              Is there forms that separate the domain name orders and hosting plan orders.

Comment

can anyone tell me what is this API

Comment

Originally posted by markmethew View Post
                  can anyone tell me what is this API
                  @ markmethew : the API ( application programming interface ) is a library of code that if your know programming like php you can use these codes to communicate with Resellers Panels computers.

For me, I have my own website. I want to have a custom more professional look.

So I can create how the order forms and billing process looks and even have my own process. Yet at the end you will still need to send the order to Resellers Panel to sell the domains and hosting plans.

overall the purpose of the API is to give people like me a way to create our own order system and billing process. We don't have to use RP billing and order system but in our order process we at least need to send data to their computers to let their computers automate order meaning they will charge me the domain and webhosting fees and I will pay them. Yet, I can charge the clients any way shape or for and have my own order form for my clients.

It allows your website look more professional and the looks of the order forms and billing will look more professional and would like like as if I made everything.

I hope this explains it well enough. The API is just a interface for me and other programmers to be able to write our websites to communicate with the servers of RP . (resellers panel).

To learn more about it take a look here : http://www.resellerspanel.com/api/

Comment

Is there a way in the API to grab just the domain extensions?

for example .com .... .cn etc

I tried the command info under the domains section. I get a huge array of information.

I want to know if there is a command or a way to filter it out to just get a list of the domain name extensions offered.

Comment

Originally posted by hockey97 View Post
                      Is there a way in the API to grab just the domain extensions?

for example .com .... .cn etc

I tried the command info under the domains section. I get a huge array of information.

I want to know if there is a command or a way to filter it out to just get a list of the domain name extensions offered.
                      I'm not too good to this stuff, can you please tell me, API stands for?

Comment

API Question

Hi, I think I have my head around API. If I have $100 in the wallet I qualify, I design my custom site (which I want to do), set up API to contact my site to Reseller Panel's system so my customers account can be established. Just want to clarify - support is handled directly by RSP as with the normal programme and importantly I directly bill my customer and they pay me directly, I pay the wholesale cost via the wallet?

Comment

Hello,

That is exactly the case. If you decide to use our Reseller API, technical support will still be provided to your clients by our support department.

If you setup your own billing system you will be able to purchase the hosting services at a wholesale price. Your custom billing system will bill your clients, and then, through our reseller API you will be able to make the purchase by paying form your wallet balance.

Further information on that can be found in our Reseller API documentation.

Best regards,
                          George Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by MaryOlson View Post
                            I'm not too good to this stuff, can you please tell me, API stands for?
                            API stands for application programming interface.

It allows my scripts or program code to talk with others code.

Comment

Working...
                            X