Copyright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copyright

I have checked numerous website's info to see when they actually started in business. The copyright info on the bottom of the page is often incorrect - for example, for some reason most of RP sites have the same info there on the bottom -- 2004 - 2013 All Rights Reserved -- all in business for 10 years or so -- not likely. I would expect that a business would correct this to reflect their actual start date and protect their reputation?

ResellerPanel has been in business that long. We are only affiliates, no matter what fancy title you give us. At lease when we are talking about the hosting part of our business. That's my two cents...

Comment

If you are using the wordpress themes in the admin panel appearance - theme options you can enter your own copyright text if you wish, I have been with rsp since 2004 so I have not changed it but the option is there.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Donerite. In fact he must have signed up before 2004. He has a lower ID than me! I signed up, but didnt use it for about a year and that was in 2004.

I didn’t sign-up for the forum for ages and that was only because I was having issues with emails!

Comment

• doneritehosting
          doneritehosting commented
          Editing a comment
          My parents got killed in head on car accident april 4th 2004 and it was either april or may that year I signed up. I think rsp actually launched in 2003..

Edit, from support clivejo, my signup date is 2004-08-27 my bad on the dates it was a mixed up time of my life that year.
          Last edited by doneritehosting; 31-10-2013, 01:02 AM.

• wjleong
          wjleong commented
          Editing a comment
          sorry to hear that doneritehosting.
      Working...
      X