Hepsia - Adding Dedicated IP Addresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hepsia - Adding Dedicated IP Addresses

I go to where the FAQ sections says to go, but still can not see the "Dedicated IP Addresses" menu or a tab for it.

I look under the "Site Management" tab, but can not find the "Dedicated IP Addresses" menu in order to set one of my sites with the IP Address that I purchased. Help me find it, please.

My ultimate goal is to install the SSL cert that I also purchased.

Last edited by iads; 27-04-2013, 10:58 PM.

Maybe you have it switched off as part of your reseller settings? Try logging in as reseller and looking for it.

Comment

Thanks for the answer. It gave me an idea that worked. I had to clear my cache and reboot, now I can see it. Everything is working fine now. Tech support also got back to me. It seemed as if they didn't even know what I was talking about. That's why I posted the question here.

Comment

If you haven't purchased a dedicated IP address than the menu is hidden.
        When you purchase a dedicated IP address it will appear in your control panel where it is supposed to be, it is as simple as that.

I am far beyond the idea that the tech support did not know what you were talking about. It is another thing entirely what you actually asked them

You can PM me with the ticket number so I can have a look.

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
          If you haven't purchased a dedicated IP address than the menu is hidden.
          When you purchase a dedicated IP address it will appear in your control panel where it is supposed to be, it is as simple as that.

I am far beyond the idea that the tech support did not know what you were talking about. It is another thing entirely what you actually asked them

You can PM me with the ticket number so I can have a look.
          I did purchase a dedicated IP address. I asked them more then one question. I first purchased a SSL Certificate, having never doing so before, and had to go back to buy a dedicated IP address. They kept telling me to purchase the dedicated IP address, even after it was purchased. I read the directions on how to install them, but the instructions did not make since because the tabs and buttons that the instructions told me to click were not there, even after purchase. I had to clear my cache in order to get them to show.

After a few tries with tech support telling me to purchase the items that I've already purchased, I cleared the cache. Then I got an email from them telling me to clear my cache. My short fall was not knowing that I needed a dedicated IP address for the domain with the cert. I know now, so I won't make that mistake again.

I think that tech support makes the mistake in thinking that we know as much as they do, even if some of us do, I'm not one of them.

PS: Everything is working fine now. They did help in the end.

Comment

I think it's due to the infrastructure and design of the Hepsia, most of the content are cached, that's why you have to clear the cache.

May be even after you upgraded your plan, you should clear the cache too.

Comment

Working...
            X