More than One Storefront

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than One Storefront

I wanted to ask if you are allowed to have more than one storefronts on the same account. I have another domain name that I would like to utilize as a RSP storefront. This way I could also test different things. If thats cool could someone tell me how to add another different domained storefront on my own same account AND also how a second or multiple storefronts are working for you? THANKS

urlGuru

Hi urlGuru,

Yes, you are allowed to have more than one reseller store. To do this, just click the 'Become a Reseller' tab and setup a new account. Then, once you've done that, go into your 'Domain Manager' (in the new account) and add the domain you'd like to use. You'll also need to change the DNS servers of the domain at the place you registered it.

Multiple brands are working well for me (I have 7) as far as differentiation and brand recognition goes. However, I am still having all of my luck at the "GWB" brand; none of the others do well as far as making sales. I am, however, still putting together my marketing plans for them, so perhaps once they've been implemented, I'll see more sales.

All in all, I think it's a good idea to have different brands at different price-points.

Comment

urlguru, you can use more than one domain with a reseller account, but if you use a reseller template all domains in your reseller account will point to the same template.

You can also use a second reseller account with a different template and domain. There is no limit on how many accounts a reseller can have, as long as they are not affiliates of one another, because it is forbidden for a reseller to create affiliate accounts for him\herself.

If you want separate reseller accounts can be united under one master account. You will not be able to control the accounts through a single control panel, but you will be able to receive the commission from all your reseller accounts in a single payment for all the accounts.

Comment

Milen, one master account to receive the commissions.

Can the wallet of this master account also be used to feed the other resellers-accounts-wallets?

Or do you need to refill each account separately?

Comment

nicesight4u, unfortunately, currently it is not possible to use the wallet of a mater account to feed the wallets of other reseller accounts that you own. I will forward this as a suggestion to our managers and developers. However, I cannot guarantee that it would be implemented.

Comment

Thank you Milen.

I think it is reasonable to ask resellers with multiple accounts to have enough money in the main wallet to cover the sales in each account. But I like to prevent the situation that our money gets stuck in the account that doesn't sell, and therefor we miss a real sale ... which also means less sell for RSP.

I'm not sure if it is possible to connect a credit card to each of those wallets, i.e. starting with an empty wallet, which is secured by a creditcard or paypal account, and once you start to sell x percent of the money can go to the wallet or account deposit that can be used to refill the wallet.
            This will ease to start selling without putting (too much) money in the wallet, while RSP has the guarantee that sales are paid, and one is still motivated to put certain amount of money in the wallet due to the discount one can get.
            /R

Comment

I have two store fronts and I am looking to expand into more. I have one just for my "part of town" I live in the Texas Hill Country a very beautiful part of the USA. And I started looking at expired domains and keyword friendly domains (if I can find any). I like a good hunt.

Comment

Good hunting Kane.
                Certain domains seller allow you to reserve/backorder the names you want. I'm not sure if all of them are free of charge.

Comment

Thats good news. I added InternetStartsHere.com to my account but to get a separate storefront I would need to create a completely separate RSP account correct. Then I can "join" these two accounts payment systems if I so choose. Correct?

This is great. This way I can do a little different marketing on each storefront and see what works better.

Gotta Love RSP. Thanks.

Comment

One more question: Could you please clarify the "Own reseller part".

wouldn't I automatically become my own reseller affiliate if I make a new account since the cookie from my own storefront should still be alive and well on my computer from my last visit to my store...?

Please help since I dont want to break any rules.

Or should I make the new account in my wifes name with her bank and SS IDs etc.

urlGuru (hey, even a guru needs some continuing education as well)

Comment

If you clear your temporary files and cookies, from your browser, or open a new browser window then visit the RSP home page you should be safe.
                      After you sign up you can check to make sure your new account is not in your affiliate list.
                      :-)

Comment

I'm almost sure that you will not be your own affiliate as long as you are not using your own affiliates_link to register to RSP.

And indeed you can check in your control panel if you are your own affiliate.

Here is a quote of relevant part of article 15
                        Resellers are not allowed to refer their family members and relatives or themselves in different accounts or using the same mailing address or bank information.

Comment

Originally posted by urlguru
                          Thats good news. I added InternetStartsHere.com to my account but to get a separate storefront I would need to create a completely separate RSP account correct. Then I can "join" these two accounts payment systems if I so choose. Correct?
                          Yes, this is correct.

Originally posted by urlguru
                          One more question: Could you please clarify the "Own reseller part".

wouldn't I automatically become my own reseller affiliate if I make a new account since the cookie from my own storefront should still be alive and well on my computer from my last visit to my store...?
                          You should not worry about this, you cannot become an affiliate of yourself, if you sign directly from ResellersPanel. The only way to sign as an affiliate is through using an affiliate link.

Comment

what about resellers from another storefront. Can they be "transferred" or combined so that their revenue is combined with resellers from my main hosting storefront where all my other resellers are - or do I just need to wait until that other accounts resellers reach the minimum treshold.

sorry - still a bit unclear how to combine income without making the other storefront using the same template etc.

Comment

urlguru, it is not possible to transfer the affiliates from one reseller account to another. However, you can choose to combine the reseller accounts that you own under one master account. This will not affect your storefronts, service offerings and prices, it will only allow you to receive all your commissions in a single payment (check, PayPal, bank wire or wallet) as long as the total combined commission from all accounts exceeds the minimum commission release amount for the payment method that you have chosen. To combine your reseller accounts under one master account, you need to open a support ticket from one of your reseller accounts or send an e-mail to support[at]resellerspanel.com. Do not forget to include the usernames of the accounts in the ticket or the e-mail and to specify which want do you want to be your master reseller account. Please, have in mind that the account details (name, address, etc.) for the accounts that you want to combine under the master reseller account should match.

Comment

Working...
                              X