Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress Shortcode for Order form

Hello all,
    I have looked through the forum but could not find any information about activating the order page in the WP theme or plugin. I have set the web address etc in the API but the order page only has the shortcode [rp_order_form]. I did not see any further instructions to activate the short code. Is it easier/better to just paste in the order form code? Thanks for any help! Ken

HAve you entered your username / password for the api in the RSP plugin and click save?

Comment

Hello,

You can find step by step instructions on how to setup your WordPress store here:

If you are not able to setup your store using the instructions you can always open a support ticket and we will setup the store for your.

Best Regards,
      Cvetan Ivanov
      ResellersPanel Support Team

Comment

I have been through and verified all of the above. Wondering if perhaps my API is awaiting approval? I filled in credentials 2 days ago website is webrunnerdomains.com thank you for your responses!

Comment

It shouldn't take 2 days... I'd let RSP support handle it

Comment

Hello runnerman,

Feel free to contact us by opening a support ticket and we will further assist you with the setup of your WordPress store.

Best Regards,
            Cvetan Ivanov
            ResellersPanel Support Team

Comment

He's new Yan..... I know it wasn't working this morning..... I looked at his site. Just anxious to get started and didn't realize it was fixed..... I cough have done that a couple of times working with support

Comment

All thank you for your responses. The form you see there now is simply the iframe code modified to remove the frame. I also left the rp shortcode there so that if it activates properly, I could remove the one I embedded. Certainly not wanting to frustrate. As far as I can tell all my settings are correct and everything else about the theme and plugin are working well. Please accept my apologies for any misunderstanding. Would anyone suggest that I resubmit the API on RP?

Comment

Have you submitted a support ticket to check why it is not working? Everything should work as soon as your store is setup and the api username / password submitted..... (mine did anyhow) There have been some cases where everything did not install just proper... RSP will have you going quite rapidly.....

I notice that your demo subdomains are not branded, do you have a dns cluster? Are you hosting your reseller site on RSP's hosting plans?
                  Last edited by doneritehosting; 18-06-2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Donerite, there in may lie the issue, I am not currently hosting that domain with RSP. I know, I know...long story. Though all the documentation says you can use a domain from another host for your store. I am submitting a ticket to get to the bottom of it. Will post solution. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

You do know that if you purchase a dns cluster you get a free starter plan to go along with that don't you? I'm pretty sure you hafta transfer your domain but the free $30 hosting plan makes it a pretty sweet deal...

Comment

Ok, I just did the right thing I started the transfer of my domain back to RSP...I am also going to register the DNS Cluster. Thanks for the tips...I will let you know how it all turns out in a couple days when it propagates!

Comment

Your welcome runnerman..... glad its coming together

Comment

you need to enter your username and password to get started...it would help

Comment

Originally posted by aengusafton View Post
                              you need to enter your username and password to get started...it would help
                              It would also help if people like you read the site rules and didn't go around spamming forums. You are the weakest link, GOOD BYE!!

Comment

Working...
                              X