Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontpage extensions

Hi all,
    Having signed up as a reseller over a year ago, and gained a few clients, I'm starting to build a bit. Been reading the forums here over the last few days, lots of good info to be had

I have a query raised by a potential client, to which I can't find the answer anywhere, namely, which frontpage extensions do the plans support? ie 2000, or 2003? He particularly needs a package to support 2003, can we offer this?

Morrs
    http://www.morrs.com
    http://www.obriencomputers.com
    Last edited by Morrs; 12-05-2006, 06:29 PM.

Hi Morrs,

I have used FrontPage 2003 sites (with extensions) just fine. I am not sure what the official version supported is, but it worked fine for me.

Comment

Thanks for the response Daniel.

I decided the best was to find out was to try it myself, so I signed up for the corp package to give me the ability to test/demo services etc, plus provide a new home for one or two of my other sites.

I've tried uploading a site quickly built in FP2K3 and it seems to work OK too
      I do have another site elsewhere, built with FP2K3 where the server complains, I must load a copy of that site to RS and see how it goes.

Comment

That's great that it worked! Good luck with the other site as well!

Comment

I am throughly confused about Frontpage 2003

I have been trying all day to post my site I upload all of frontpage files, and Wala I still get the template from resellers panel coming up. I use to ohave a free account but now I have a cpanel account. They tell me to upload ftp still does'nt comup. Help!

RLynnete

Comment

Why didn't you just make a new thread for this? Lol this thread dated back from march, wow haha

Comment

Working...
            X