Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 mySQL Space / Db ?? - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mySQL Space / Db ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mySQL Space / Db ??

The busines plan offers 1db and 30Mb space while the corporate has 4db and 45Mb space.

Does this mean 45Mb / db for the corporate or does it mean 45Mb for all the databases?

If it is the second, then that would mean lot less space per database
    (is there is a restriction of space / db)

Additionally under upgrades if you purchase more databases, does the storage space also increase or do you need to buy storage space seperately?
    Last edited by Guest; 19-03-2006, 03:24 AM.

To answer your first question, it is 45 MB for all the databases.

As for your second question, I do not know the answer. It is a good question, though, and something I had never considered. Hopefully someone can answer it.

Comment

Originally posted by Global*Web*Brands
      To answer your first question, it is 45 MB for all the databases.

As for your second question, I do not know the answer. It is a good question, though, and something I had never considered. Hopefully someone can answer it.
      Thanks GWB.

Hopefully someone sees and answers this post

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay
        The busines plan offers 1db and 30Mb space while the corporate has 4db and 45Mb space.

Does this mean 45Mb / db for the corporate or does it mean 45Mb for all the databases?

If it is the second, then that would mean lot less space per database
        (is there is a restriction of space / db)

Additionally under upgrades if you purchase more databases, does the storage space also increase or do you need to buy storage space seperately?
        mine 600mb for 20 db

Comment

Originally posted by nitecrawler
          mine 600mb for 20 db
          Is this a custom plan, or did you buy an upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay
            Is this a custom plan, or did you buy an upgrade?
            custom plan.. not much bandwith (275GB only - u wont hit the 400gb max of corporate anyway ), not much diskspace (15GB only - u wont need that much space anyway with 50K max files), 8 domains only(2 less than the corp plan - but 200 subdomain ...good for niche marketing...and local marketing.. 20 MySql as mentioned... for a price of less than $92.. im planning to sell my subdomains for a 1/10th the price of the plan...hmm thats 200 subs x $9/year = hmm.. more or less $1800 max... is in it great? your $92 will grow to $1800

Comment

Originally posted by nitecrawler
              custom plan..
              Thanks.

Has anyone else upgraded their mySQL databases?

Comment

Working...
              X