Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 CERT Expired again - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CERT Expired again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CERT Expired again

Dear RSP, while using the new template for the duo-servers order page on the secure signup, the certificate has expired on 12/17/05. (using any browser) Can you guys please renew your cert on time? It's March of 2006 and this makes both me and any potential clients a little nervous when that little pop-up window shows up on the screen alerting them to that fact.

Thanks for your attention.

Hello Netzkep

Good point. Are they trying to save 69 bucks or what?
    I just got one for a friend of mine for 3 years and it takes 3 minutes do do so.

I hope, they're busy with polishing RSP 1.9.9.9.5 for us

Comment

Ja Wohl!

Ello Art ,
      Tru nuff. Furry, even.
      Where are we we now, somewhere along the lines of v1.99.7 about now?
      Have noticed many other mini upgrades here and there though. Bravo, for the team! We are on our way towards clear blue skies, me thinks.

Comment

I see clouds in the horizon...

Comment

Originally posted by Netzkep
          Ello Art ,
          Tru nuff. Furry, even.
          Where are we we now, somewhere along the lines of v1.99.7 about now?
          Have noticed many other mini upgrades here ...
          Mini doesn't help. Size matters

Comment

So I'm an optimist. Least our glasses are half full, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur
              Hello Netzkep

Good point. Are they trying to save 69 bucks or what?
              I just got one for a friend of mine for 3 years and it takes 3 minutes do do so.

I hope, they're busy with polishing RSP 1.9.9.9.5 for us
              Arthur, did you pick yours up through RSP or did you purchase elsewhere? If elsewhere, can you point me there?

Comment

Netzkep,

How did you get that date? The certificate is expiring on 8/11/2006 (using Firefox and Internet explorer).

Best Regards,
                Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Originally posted by davidqp
                  Arthur, did you pick yours up through RSP or did you purchase elsewhere? If elsewhere, can you point me there?
                  This way sir
                  Buy, switch and resell TLS/SSL and Wildcard certificates from GeoTrust via trusted resellers spanning the globe. Upgrade to a GeoTrust TLS/SSL certificate and get greater warranties, tools, support and security, now powered by DigiCert.

Comment

Ello Kalin

Originally posted by Kalin
                    Netzkep,

How did you get that date? The certificate is expiring on 8/11/2006 (using Firefox and Internet explorer).

Best Regards,
                    Kalin Blaskoff

Here it is again. (using the latest versions of Netscape & I.E.)
                    Screenshot taken today at lunch:
                    = NETSCAPE

= I.E.

Can this be looked into as to why it keeps popping up when I go to the secure page for ordering web hosting? I like to put myself into a potential consumers shoes and click around where ever possible looking for any discrepancies.

Thanks in advance for the due diligence.
                    Last edited by Guest; 19-04-2006, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Netzkep, I think that you are experiencing some kind of issue with a cached version of the certificate on your computer. Have you saved/installed the SSL certificate to your browser, because I cannot reproduce the issue on my end through any of the three browsers that I have on my PC (Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180, Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.2 and Opera 8.54, which I believe are the latest releases of all three browsers)? I have attached a certificate information screenshot from IE, the screenshots from Firefox and Opera are similar, so I am not providing those, but I can post them as well, if you want.
                      Attached Files

Comment

No sir,
                        I have tested this several times, and have done so many more times again just to make absolutely sure. I get the same pop-up warning. This is not a normal circumstance and really shouldn't be seen in the foreground. In my opinion, it should be something that takes place in the background. Perhaps your server settings need a bit of tweaking?

I.E. = 4/19/2006 @ 2:25 p.m.

Comment

I get the same thing as Milen...

Comment

Hmmm.
                            It seems I get this only on my reseller sign up web page. I've dumped the cache and cookies before going in each time (8) and tried it numerous times again and it seems to happen only on my secure sign-up page and not another resellers, and this time only in Netscape.

* ODD * indeed. Could it be in the way the server that is designated to me and/or the calling of the cert is programmed possibly generates such an error, or pop-up as it were?

As I said, this time I only had it pop-up for Netscape.

Comment

Netzkep, I finally managed to reproduce the problem on my end. As you said it is really odd and happens only with your reseller order page, but I still do not understand what is causing this issue, as links to the order page are the same for all resellers (with the exception of the reseller username, ID and plan ID of course). What happens is that when you click on the sign-up link from your reseller store the browser tries to load an outdated self-signed SSL certificate, that we discontinued using a while ago instead of the correct one. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that you are one of the resellers that have been with the program for a long time and your reseller ID is a three digit one, instead of a four or five digit one like the IDs of most of the resellers (the reseller account I use for testing purposes has a four digit ID), but this is just a wild guess. The strange thing is that if I accept the certificate (it took me 2-3 clicks in until different browsers decided to acknowledge my acceptance of the certificate) and then click on the lock icon in each of the browsers I get the information about the correct SSL certificate and not the outdated one. Anyway, I will forward the issue to our developers to investigate what is causing it. It is a very odd issue indeed .

Comment

Working...
                              X