X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a account

Hello I was viewing your service and wanted to know whats
    the cheapest reseller hosting you have? I tryed to navagate your site
    but it seemed a bit hard. From what I was reading you are offing a package of
    15-gibabite and something like 300-gg transfer for about $3.30 a month is this correct?
    I will register my new domain from someone els.
    Thank you for any help on this matter...You may contact me at this addy
    support@serverextremehosting.com
    Last edited by serverextreme; 08-04-2006, 08:44 PM.

serverextreme, we offer two types of reseller programs: a free reseller program and a paid cPanel reseller program. A free reseller account does not include disk space and domain registration, it simply offers you the chance to market and sell web hosting services under your own store name\brand for a profit. You will be able to set your own retail prices for the web hosting packages under the free reseller program. For each sale that you make through your web hosting store, you will earn the difference between the retail price of the package that you have set and our wholesale price of the package as a commission. Two pre-configured web hosting packages are available under the free reseller program, Business and Corporate, and additional custom packages can be built through a plan builder available in the reseller control panel. The wholesale price of the Business and Corporate packages is $40USD and $80USD per year respectively. Each web hosting package under the free reseller program is intended for a single customer, a person or a company, and the resources available with each package are not intended to be subdivided and resold to more than one customer.
    The cPanel reseller program is similar to the typical web hosting reseller programs available on the Internet. The main differnces between the free reseller program and the cPanel reseller program are listed bellow:
    1) With the cPanel program resellers can create web hosting packages of their own using the Web Hosting Manager application
    2) The price of the cPanel reseller packages starts from $25.00 USD per month.
    3) The technical support with the cPanel reseller packages is available only to the reseller.
    4) With the cPanel packages the reseller website design is up to the reseller, no reseller website templates are available for the program at the moment.
    5) With the cPanel program resellers can set their own prices to web hosting packages without any price limitations.
    6) With the cPanel program the resellers need to handle customer billing and customer support on their own.
    7) The payment for the cPanel reseller packages is on a monthly basis.
    8) The cPanel packages are hosted on different servers.
    9) Automated web hosting account transfer between the free reseller program and the cPanel packages is not possible at the moment.
    10) Resellers can earn a lifetime second tier affiliate commissions for the referring of potential resellers and sale of cPanel reseller packages through affiliate links.

Comment

Working...
    X