Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features

Hi everybody,

Do you know 100webspace.com?I believe it is own by rsp.
    please have a look at

see the section "domains and subdomains",there can host UNILIMITED Domains hosted and UNILIMITED Sub-domains.
    Does it mean rsp gonna to increase the 2 original plan's features?

Originally posted by wjleong
    Does it mean rsp gonna to increase the 2 original plan's features?
    No, it does not mean anything like this. It is true that ResellersPanel and 100WebSpace are owned by the same company, but 100WebSpace is a completely separate brand with web hosting plans, support and sales team of its own.

Comment

If it owned by the same company, why are they able to offer monthly billing, and we are not?

I still maintain that my business would grow exponentially with that option available.

Comment

100WebSpace uses a different marketing strategy. However, our experience with the 100WebSpace brand shows that a monthly billing option leads to considerable increase in billing expenses and has virtually no effect on sales and revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
          No, it does not mean anything like this. It is true that ResellersPanel and 100WebSpace are owned by the same company, but 100WebSpace is a completely separate brand with web hosting plans, support and sales team of its own.
          100WebSpace supports Unlimited Domains Hosted But We can`t provide..

Comment

Elefante and Fantastico

Why the clients in 100webspace can choose upgrade the Elefante script and Fantastico as well?

I agree with sadiqbd,why we cant provide these features but 100webspace can?

Comment

I think the diff is that here you can resell... while in 100webspace.. you buy it..but can't resell..for Free

Comment

Why the clients in 100webspace can choose upgrade the Elefante script and Fantastico as well?
                The Elefante is available as a paid upgrade with Free, No Banner, and Personal plans of 100WebSpace. The Elefante is available in all web hosting plans under our free reseller program. Fantastico is not available to 100WebSpace shared web hosting customers, either free or paid, I do not know where you got this information, but it is wrong. It is simply impossible to offer Fantastico with shared web hosting plans on 100WebSpace, since Fantastico is only compatible with cPanel, and 100WebSpace does not use cPanel as web hosting panel for shared web hosting plans. Please, check the facts, before posting to avoid misleading other forum members. Anyway, I think that it is high time to close the discussion about 100WebSpace and the services they offer. If you have a question about 100WebSpace, please, post it on their support forum.

I agree with sadiqbd,why we cant provide these features but 100webspace can?
                I think that I have answered this question in my previous posts already, perhaps the answer is not the one that you were looking for, but it is factual.

Comment

Working...
                X