Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Is this really free - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this really free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this really free

Ok i my have got this wrong from reading the resellers program, so if i sign up i don't get billed for anything right ? the service is totaly free and i sell website's and make my own small company out of it yeh. Im shure you guys take a small cut from what im selling yeh ?

If you signup for the free reseller program, you will not be billed for anything (unless you order hosting... but that is completely seperate). And yes, when you sell hosting, RSP takes a %.

Comment

darknight, a free reseller account does not include disk space and domain registration, it simply offers you the chance to market and sell web hosting services under your own store name\brand for a profit. You will be able to set your own retail prices for the web hosting packages under the free reseller program. For each sale that you make through your web hosting store, you will earn the difference between the retail price of the package that you have set and our wholesale price of the package as a commission. Two pre-configured web hosting packages are available under the free reseller program, Business and Corporate, and additional custom packages can be built through a plan builder available in the reseller control panel.

Comment

Its free but no matter what the domain name won't be free. So, Resellers Panel isn't going to buy 30,000 plus domains for everyone for free. You get your site and you get your support for free but if you want a different looking site, your going have to pay or not. It depends on where you go. Also, yes it is free. My success hasn't been good but its not a scam. Also, they do give you free support, so if you have a question about your hosting, they will answer you. Its really cool.

Comment

Hi darknight,

I've been with RSP for over 12 months now, and have many clients around the world.

I'm thrilled with the level of service and support I've received. The only times I've been tearing my hair out is when a client did something dumb

Many of us create our own personalised websites and domain names so our sites don't look like other suppliers, but realistically, there are so many millions of websites, you can start off with the template site offered.

Give it a go, you have nothing to lose!

Good luck,
          WebGirl

Comment

What's the diffrence beetween free and cpanel reseller accounts?

I recently signed up for a free reseller account and as part of my preparation before I go public.I will be glad to know the diffrence b/w free and cpanell reseller accounts,their accompanying benefits.
            I will be glad also to know proven advertising,promotion amd marketing methods that I can use to market effectively my reseller account
            Last edited by Guest; 27-04-2006, 03:00 PM.

Comment

first advice... read up.. start in this forum..then study your market...go for a niche market if possible.. then keep on reading

Comment

Originally posted by denoble
                I recently signed up for a free reseller account and as part of my preparation before I go public.I will be glad to know the diffrence b/w free and cpanell reseller accounts,their accompanying benefits.
                denoble, the main differences between the free reseller accounts and the cPanel reseller accounts are listed here.

Comment

if this might comfort you , i got paid 5 times .

Comment

Working...
                  X