Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About sending lots of email in one click

In regard to our business, we have a resume distribution company, where we
    have jobseekers submit their resumes into our database and we E-mail them off
    to about 1200 recruiters, we would like to set up an account with you but we
    need to know beforehand if you would allow us to send these E-mails via your
    servers, we also keep in touch with the job seekers through our weekly
    newsletters, these newsletter will also be sent Via e-mail through the server.
    Would this be a problem?

Do You have a Limit on the number of E-mails that can be sent out per Hr,
    Day???

Please note that any e-mail we send through server will be Opt-in, the job
    seekers have submitted their resumes into our database and agreed to receive
    our newsletters and the recruiters have all asked to be on our list to receive
    resumes. We never send out Unsolicited E-mails. HOWEVER, Due to the number of
    customers we have and the amount of e-mails our service sends out, we do
    from time to time receive unjust complaints - I want to make sure that if you
    receive a complaint, you will give us the opportunity to prove that we did not
    send out UCE. I don't want my account terminated because someone forgot that
    they submitted their resume into our database and agreed to receive our
    newsletters.

As far as our mailings, we send out our mailings at the end of the day
    around midnight, Our mailing script allows us to send out the mail quickly without
    much strain on the server. AGAIN - Any e-mails we send out will be to people
    who signed up at our site and were OPT-IN verified. WE DO NOT PURCHASE

help me answer this questions please?

Originally posted by MoonMan
    In regard to our business, we have a resume distribution company, where we
    have jobseekers submit their resumes into our database and we E-mail them off
    to about 1200 recruiters, we would like to set up an account with you but we
    need to know beforehand if you would allow us to send these E-mails via your
    servers, we also keep in touch with the job seekers through our weekly
    newsletters, these newsletter will also be sent Via e-mail through the server.
    Would this be a problem?

Do You have a Limit on the number of E-mails that can be sent out per Hr,
    Day???

Please note that any e-mail we send through server will be Opt-in, the job
    seekers have submitted their resumes into our database and agreed to receive
    our newsletters and the recruiters have all asked to be on our list to receive
    resumes. We never send out Unsolicited E-mails. HOWEVER, Due to the number of
    customers we have and the amount of e-mails our service sends out, we do
    from time to time receive unjust complaints - I want to make sure that if you
    receive a complaint, you will give us the opportunity to prove that we did not
    send out UCE. I don't want my account terminated because someone forgot that
    they submitted their resume into our database and agreed to receive our
    newsletters.

As far as our mailings, we send out our mailings at the end of the day
    around midnight, Our mailing script allows us to send out the mail quickly without
    much strain on the server. AGAIN - Any e-mails we send out will be to people
    who signed up at our site and were OPT-IN verified. WE DO NOT PURCHASE

help me answer this questions please?
    RSP limits the sending of mail upto 1500/day...regardless what time you send your email, rsp will still limit your mailing to 1500/day ..solutions: get a managed server instead or dedicated server if you guys know how to manage one... or create a mailing list(majordomo) so that you only send 1 email to 1 mailing list of 1 - 1,000,000 members

Comment

MoonMan, as nitecrawler has pointed out the limit for sending e-mails through a shared hosting account is set to 1,500 e-mails per web hosting account per day. For semi-dedicated server accounts the limit for sending e-mails is set to 10,000 e-mails per semi-dedicated account per day. There are no limits for sending e-mails on dedicated server accounts, however, you should comply with the Acceptable Use Policy in all aspects including outgoing e-mail usage.

Comment

Thank You for the answer all....

Comment

Originally posted by nitecrawler
          ... or create a mailing list(majordomo) so that you only send 1 email to 1 mailing list of 1 - 1,000,000 members
          Is this true? Sending a mail to a mailinglist of 2000 members is equal to 1 mail and not 2000?

Is there a way to check how many emails you have sent or left?

Comment

I am afraid. I am not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MG3
              Is this true? Sending a mail to a mailinglist of 2000 members is equal to 1 mail and not 2000?

Is there a way to check how many emails you have sent or left?
              Yahoogroups, goolgegroups, msn groups are all examples of mailing list..

I Think this is how it works...

you create a mailing list in your CP ex. mg3list@mydomain.com

then you create a form where in a visitor in your site can subcribe/unsubscribe to mg3list@mydomain.com

then you as a moderator/owner of the list.. you sent an email to mg3list@mydomain.com (thats 1 email - newsletters, etc.,etc.,)

the MLM (mailinglist Manager - majordomo or listserv) takes care of sending the same email to everyone in the list... so technically..it is not you who are sending out email...

Comment

Hello,

I have asked this in live chat. And it is not true that sending one mail to your mailinglist is equal to one mail. If you have more than 1500 members in your mailinglist and you send a mail to this list you break the Terms of Service.

So If your mailinglist grows to more than 1500 you will need to upgrade to semi-dedicated, or find another solution to do this.

grtz,

MG3

Comment

hahaha...funny.. the thing is .. that info im giving you came from livechat/techsupport as well..

so see.. i have a client account they suspended a few months ago for sending out 11,000 emails.. and somebody from rsp told me that we should have use a mailing list instead

Comment

Why not to allow members in Shared hosting to send more emails per day ?
                    this will be better for selling ,

Comment

Because it is called "spam" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X