Mulitple domain Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulitple domain Hosting

As a request of may be one of my future clients I want to know if he purchase a Business Plan and after that decide to upgrade his acc to host up to 3 domains for ex., will it be possible to host the 3 different sites with differnt domains and differen content? Or all other names will link to the name which he reg with us.
    That's in short what he want's to know.

Originally posted by wdsbg
    As a request of may be one of my future clients I want to know if he purchase a Business Plan and after that decide to upgrade his acc to host up to 3 domains for ex., will it be possible to host the 3 different sites with differnt domains and differen content? Or all other names will link to the name which he reg with us.
    That's in short what he want's to know.
    Different domain different site one account... unless he/she decides to point his other domains to one master domain (domain forwarding)

Comment

wdsbg, after a client upgrades a Business plan to include hosting for more than one domain, the client can host a different site for each of the domains or point all of the domains to the same site. The choice is up to the client.

Comment

How would that work with SiteStudio? Would you have two separate control panels for each domain?

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
          wdsbg, after a client upgrades a Business plan to include hosting for more than one domain, the client can host a different site for each of the domains or point all of the domains to the same site. The choice is up to the client.
          How to point all of the domains to the same site. Would You please explain.. I did not find any thing in Web Hosting CP for pointing Domains.

Comment

You do this under the subdomain manager and there is video tutorials on that page.

Comment

sadiqbd, as midwestkel has pointed out, you can point more than one domain to the same website by changing the path for the domain through the Subdomain Manager in the web hosting control panel. If two or more domains are pointed to the same directory, they will display the same content.

Plato1, with more then one domain hosted in a web hosting account, each of the domains will have a separate SiteStudio login. If the domains are pointed to different directories (the default situation), you will be able to make a separate SiteStudio site for each of the domains. If the domains are pointed to the same directory, you will still have separate login for each of the domains, but the content that you will be able to create\edit under the SiteStudio will be the same.

Comment

Working...
              X