Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Queries and Confirmations... - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queries and Confirmations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queries and Confirmations...

Hello i am planning to have a cpanel resellership if i feel it satisfactory..

Assume that i go for 25 $ cpanel webhosting...
    My questions >>>

1. Will I be able to sell hosting accounts as per my client's need ? like if some of my client need only one Mb space can I sell it from the 5 gb space alloted to me...

2. With the resellership account i get 2 gb extra space for my websites . Can i sell that space too?

3. Can I get my own nameserver of my hosting company with this cpanel account? If yes can I use one name server to all of my clients?

4. Can I get multiple nameservers if any of clients wishes to have his own nameserver?

5. If I buy the resellership account of 25 $ but i need some more webspace ? then can I upgrade it buying just 1 gb of space ... ?

6. Can I have multiple reseller account like one for free and one cpanel?

7. Lastly I will like to know more about the support i will be getting for my reseller account? Is there any paid support system so that you will provide the support to my clients by our brand name?

8. Can I have subresellers under my resellership?

awaiting for your reply..
    Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by Guest; 15-06-2006, 05:02 PM.

Hello, ilu7928 and welcome to the forum!

1. Yes, you can create web hosting packages with parameters of your choice using the resources available to your cPanel reseller account.

2. No, you cannot resell the disk space and bandwidth available with your main reseller account. You can only use them for your own site.

3. Yes, you can use private nameservers with a cPanel reseller account. If you register the domain for your main reseller account through us, the private nameservers will be set up during account activation. If plan to use a domain that is not registered through us, then you will need to register your private nameservers with your current domain registrar, the welcome e-mail for your cPanel reseller account will contain the IPs that you should use for registering a private nameservers with another registrar. All your clients under one cPanel reseller account can use the same nameservers. These can be either the default nameservers of the server on which your reseller account is placed or your private nameservers. If you are asking, whether you can use only a single nameserver record, the answer is no. Nameserver records are always two or more for the sake of reliability.

4. No, you cannot get multiple nameservers. Private nameservers are provided only to your cPanel reseller account and your clients can only use these. Private nameservers are not provided to individual clients of yours.

5. It is not possible to upgrade a cPanel reseller account with additional disk space or bandwidth separately. You can only upgrade it to a higher cPanel reseller plan.

6. Yes, you can have as many reseller accounts as you like. Note, that you will need a separate domain for each cPanel reseller account. It is not obligatory to use a domain with a free reseller account, although it is very highly recommended.

7. With the cPanel reseller program technical support is available only to the reseller. Technical support for the end-customers is responsibility of the cPanel reseller.

8. No, you cannot have sub-reseller accounts under your cPanel reseller account.

Comment

Working...
    X