2$ / Month plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2$ / Month plan?

One of RSP customer have a plan at 24$/year with free domain name. How can we setup a plan like that? The lower price I can get with the plan builder is 36$ year....no domain name.

touletan, the domain that you are referring to does not belong to a reseller. It is a special account that Resellers Panel has created to test the market for low priced web hosting plans. The account in question belongs to LiquidNet Ltd. (the company that owns Resellers Panel).

Comment

It is nice to see that this is being tested. Perhaps something very nice will come of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Help with RSP
        It is nice to see that this is being tested. Perhaps something very nice will come of it.
        I am sorry to disappoint you, but the initial results from this test are not particularly encouraging.

Comment

There is no link to the site. Could somebody post the link of the site so I can see exactly what is being tested?

Thanks

Comment

This is the site in question. In the meantime, however, the monthly price of the plan was increased to $2.95USD per month.

Comment

How is this so?

Increased to $2.95?

According to the panel we can not offer a FREE domain with a plan under $3 wholesale.

Copying exactly what is on their plan into liquid plan developer accumulates to $3.55 Per Mth., and a MINIMUM RP of $3.73.

BREZTECH.

Comment

In case you did not notice Milen's post above I shall repost it for you:
                Originally posted by milen
                touletan, the domain that you are referring to does not belong to a reseller. It is a special account that Resellers Panel has created to test the market for low priced web hosting plans. The account in question belongs to LiquidNet Ltd. (the company that owns Resellers Panel).

Comment

Hi there, 2 questions here,
                  1- what is the relation between liquid web ltd and liquid net?
                  2- what are these PPC templates that appears on two reseller accounts I created, the go to http://www.**********.com on both accounts, under Stats and Reports>>>Traffic Stats and its listed in drop down menu **********.com?

Comment

gamenz, welcome to the forum!

1) I have never heard of Liquid Web Ltd. I do not seem to find such a company among the top few results of a Google search. There seems to be a hosting provider called Liquid Web Inc (liquidweb.com). This company does not have relationships of any kind with LiquidNet Ltd. as far as I know.

2) I have no idea what you are talking about. Could you please elaborate on this? Also please provide the usernames of the reseller accounts to which you are referring (if you do not want to post the names on the forum, send your question together with the usernames of the accounts to support[at]resellerspanel.com).

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
                      gamenz, welcome to the forum!

1) I have never heard of Liquid Web Ltd. I do not seem to find such a company among the top few results of a Google search. There seems to be a hosting provider called Liquid Web Inc (liquidweb.com). This company does not have relationships of any kind with LiquidNet Ltd. as far as I know.

2) I have no idea what you are talking about. Could you please elaborate on this? Also please provide the usernames of the reseller accounts to which you are referring (if you do not want to post the names on the forum, send your question together with the usernames of the accounts to support[at]resellerspanel.com).
                      i dont mind posting username here, username = speednetnz

when i login my account, well on both of them at the moment

under Stats and Reports >>> Traffic Stats
                      when i go there, there is a drop down menu for selecting which domain name.

and d u o s e r v e r s dot com is listed there
                      I looked at d u o s e r v e r s dot com and its a ppc site, i thought its your default thing to do since it does it on my both new accounts.

Cheers

Comment

gamenz, d u o s e r v e r s.com domain is registered to LiquidNet Ltd. You can easily check this with any WHOIS search tool. The domain is used for the default URL of reseller stores, in case that the reseller has not added a domain to his\her reseller account. Try http://d u o s e r v e r s.com/?r=speednetnz and you will see your reseller store. There is no website configured at http://d u o s e r v e r s.com, but once you open a default reseller store link (like the one for your store above), a cookie is set in your browser and the last visited default reseller URL will be displayed, until you enter another default reseller URL or clear the cookies from your web browser.

Comment

Working...
                        X