Inquiries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquiries

Hi. It seems this is a good deal. But I have a few questions. How about if I am not from the US? Do I stand a chance of availing this sweet opportunity? Thanks and have a nice day.

of course. I am from Canada, and many other resellers here are from the UK.

Best of luck, regards,

Comment

I don't even think RSP is a USA based company. LiquidNet is registered in the UK.

Comment

Oh.. I was just wondering if a student like me could make some money off reselling hosting.

Comment

Just grab the oppurtunity and ask questions later... whether you are a student, professional, CEO, retired, staying in home for the elderly ..

Comment

Yeah - checks come from via good old Royal Mail. With the Queen stamp and everything. I am a stamp collector now

Comment

There are members here from all over the world.
              Just look at where i am from!
              A 'lil old place like Eire but, i guarantee you i stand just as much chance as ANYBODY on the RSP as making a million!!

Your opportunities lie not with where you reside!
              BUT with the amount of promotion you are willing to perform

(We were all students once! For me perhaps too many years ago! )

BREZTECH.

Comment

Hi
                How about countries from Singapore or Malaysia? Any of you guys from these countries?

Thank you.

Comment

Yep, Drambeau is Singaporean and runs his small business here.

Comment

Originally posted by bizfusion
                    How about countries from Singapore or Malaysia? Any of you guys from these countries?
                    Yes, we have resellers from both Singapore and Malaysia and as Arthur has pointed out, at least one of them is on the forum.

Comment

Thank you for the reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X