A question ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question ...

Hello my name is Alex and I am from Romania. I would like very much to become one of your resellers but the problem is that I do not have a company yet. Can I sign up for the resellers plan without a company ?

Thank you very much

Hi Alex,

The answer is yes!!!! Welcome aboard!

Comment

ok ...

So when I register ... what company do I write down when I complete the form ?

And thank you for your help

Comment

also ...

On the register form on the store name what do I write ? I do not own all of those things ... yet

Comment

Both of these can be changed later on, so it really does not matter - you can put your own name for now, if you like. Once you've decided on a company name and domain name, you can go back and change these things.

Comment

thank you ...

Thank you very much !

I also need some help ... I will need to make myself a website or the releseller program provides me one ?

Comment

soory ...

I now see that I already have a website . One more question and I will not boyher you no more.

How much do I get payd for a customer ?

Thank you very very much for your time

Comment

Do not worry about asking too many questions; that is the best way to learn!

As for getting paid, your comissions will rack up in your reseller account. You can have the commissions delivered to you in one of threee ways:

1. PayPal
                2. Mailed Check
                3. Bank Wire Transfer

Comment

ur2sw33t2b4g10, welcome to the forum. There is absolutely no problem in asking questions. However, you could easily find the information that you need by checking the FAQ section on the main site or through using forum search function, since answers to the same questions as yours were already provided more than once. The ability to search previous threads and posts for necessary information is one of the most useful features of the online forums.

Comment

just one more question ...

what extensions can I add ?

I want to know if I can register .ro domains

Thank you again

Comment

ur2sw33t2b4g10, no we cannot register domains with .ro domain name extensions or accept such domains for transfer. We can only host such domains as long as they have the DNS settings of our server, where they will be hosted.

We can register or accept for transfer domains only with the following domain name extensions: .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz and .us.

P.S. ur2sw33t2b4g10, please pay attention to my previous post, answers to questions similar to this one have been provided on the forum a number of times. Please, use the forum search function to find the necessary information.

Comment

some help ....

I just wanted to register a domain for my store and I got this : FATAL ERROR 18!

If I do not have money in my wallet can't I "take a loan" untill I have ?

I would have used my credit card but it does not work for internatiuonal purposesc.

Please help me with this.

Thank you!

Comment

Listen to what "Milen" is saying. Search the forums for your answer. Secondly, no you cannot get a loan, because this is not a bank. You have to either use your credit card or use paypal.

Comment

I am sorry, but we do not provide domains on credit. (By the way, Fatal Error 18 means that the money in your reseller wallet is not enough to cover the price of the order that you have placed.) We do accept some alternative payment methods such as Western Union and bank wire payments, however these payment types are not particularly recommendable for domain registration since the transaction fee exceeds the price of the domain registration (the fee is approximately $15USD in case of Western Union and approximately $29USD in case of bank wire payments). If you do not have an credit card that supports international payments and you cannot open a PayPal account in your home country, the best advice that I can give you is to register the domain that you want to use through a local domain registration service provider and ask them to set the DNS settings of our server for your domain. The DNS settings that you need are available in the Use Existing tab of the Domain Manager section of your reseller control panel.

Comment

sorry ....

I saw that you have to buy any new hosting plans ... I thought it was free ... and I would get lets say like 1 dolloar for each customer I bring. Sorry can't afford it like you said (and pay for everything I do ) . I have to quit.

Comment

Working...
                              X