X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseller Hosting

Hi
    Wanna to ask a few questions here.
    (1) What kind of commission that we will be getting if we resell the two existing hosting plans available?
    (2) Is there any possibility to see the full features provided (other than those listed in the website) for the two existing hosting package?
    (3) How would my reseller website look like if I do not want to use my own domain name?
    (4) About the 24/7 support given to reseller, does it mean that my reseller website will have the support phone number, live chat line, email etc provided by LiquidNet Ltd?

Thank you.

Originally posted by bizfusion
    (1) What kind of commission that we will be getting if we resell the two existing hosting plans available?
    (2) Is there any possibility to see the full features provided (other than those listed in the website) for the two existing hosting package?
    (3) How would my reseller website look like if I do not want to use my own domain name?
    (4) About the 24/7 support given to reseller, does it mean that my reseller website will have the support phone number, live chat line, email etc provided by LiquidNet Ltd?
    1) Resellers set their own retail prices for both the pre-configured and the custom-built web hosting plans. The reseller commission is equal to the difference between the retail price set by the reseller and the wholesale price of the respective plan.
    2) A full list of features of the two pre-configured plans is available through the "more info" link on the home page of our site, which leads to this page.
    3) The best way to check out the pre-defined reseller templates is to sign up for a reseller account. It is free and there are no obligations, if later you decide not to use the account.
    4) Support is available to all clients of resellers under the free reseller program (unless the reseller has decided to provide support of his/her own with a custom-built web hosting plan). Support for clients is provided though a ticketing system, phone, e-mail and live chat (live chat support is limited to general and pre-sales questions, however). All reseller templates include a support phone number, but live chat support is available only through template #16. The ticketing system is accessible through the web hosting control of all client accounts.

Comment

Cool! and thanks. Will do that.

Comment

Working...
      X