10 domains hosted - does it mean I can host 10 sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 domains hosted - does it mean I can host 10 sites

I finally thinking to become my own client and the corporate package for ca $100/yr offers "10 Domain hosted" (and 40 sub)

Does this mean I can actually host 10 different websites for some 7-8 bucks a month...?

maybe a stupid question - especially from a reseller but hey I also want to be a client...

Originally posted by urlguru
    I finally thinking to become my own client and the corporate package for ca $100/yr offers "10 Domain hosted" (and 40 sub)

Does this mean I can actually host 10 different websites for some 7-8 bucks a month...?

maybe a stupid question - especially from a reseller but hey I also want to be a client...
    Yup, you can host 10 completely different sites on the same account.

Comment

Sign me up Baby!!!!

Yes. This is great news. One more question. So all 10 sites can be completely different ftp site uploads - and some perhaps done using the web builder tool. Maybe one just some blog script.

If so I should get 2 corporate accounts and get 20 sites hosted...

This is great news. Wow. RSP Rocks!

Comment

If so I should get 2 corporate accounts and get 20 sites hosted...

Why not use the plan builder to make a package with 20 hosted sites that better fits your needs rather than buying two corporate plans?

Comment

There are PROS AND CONS in creating a plan of lets say 20 domain hosted..

CONS

No matter how many domain hosted you create in your plan.. you are limited to 50,000 files

It takes only 1 BAD EGG in the basket of 20.. your plan is in trouble.. unless that 20 domains is yours and yours alone..

PROS of course is easy management

Comment

One more question. So all 10 sites can be completely different ftp site uploads - and some perhaps done using the web builder tool. Maybe one just some blog script.
            urlguru, please have in mind that the Corporate plan includes up to 5 FTP accounts. One of them is a master account with access to all web files in the hosting account and the other 4 can be restricted to access only specific directories\subdirectories in the account.

Comment

But even with only 5 ftp accounts it is still ok.
              Because Just 1 ftp can be manipulated to feed any number of accounts, the only drawback in that idea is either having a great memory OR keeping everything on record. But, be warned as it is classed as a dangerous task!

With another hosting co. i regularly fed 7 accounts with just 1 ftp.

BREZTECH.

Comment

I'm not just the president of my web hosting company. Now I am also a Customer!!!

About time. So I got the corporate plan at wholesale for just $80/yr. That is insane. Thats just $6.66/mo and for 10 sites that is $0.66 per site per month. I think this will boost my online business tremendously.

Not quite sure how I will be able feed those other 5 sites without their own ftp. Maybe I just do some other Cpanel site or php for those.

So new at this stuff. I have only done WYSIWYG sites on GoLive before.

Thansk RSP. I think this new found confidence a customer with be good for my busienss. I recommend taking that step to all RSP reps.

Cheers,

Comment

For the other 5,why not download the FREE coffeecup FTP and place them into the Feeder to upload files.

BREZTECH

Comment

Originally posted by BREZTECH
                    For the other 5,why not download the FREE coffeecup FTP and place them into the Feeder to upload files.

BREZTECH
                    Thanks Brez - But thats Gaelic to me...

Could please tell me a bit more or give me some links to said coffee cup and Feeder suggestions.

Comment

If i broke into An' Geilge' you probably will spend the next week attempting to decypher it

But!
                      Here ye go me lad
                      This can carry all ten accounts and MORE! and so simple.

The drag-and-drop FTP client that's as powerful as it is user friendly. Fast file transfers, intuitive work flow, and best of all, it's free! Download CoffeeCup Free FTP today.

Comment

Working...
                      X