can I have affiliates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can I have affiliates?

can I have affiliate for my reseler site?

Yes, check your RSP setup. There is a link left menu "Edit Menu Links " you can add a link for resellers. Your link nedds to be as such...

Offer cloud hosting, virtual private servers, dedicated servers and domain names under your own reseller hosting brand. A cPanel reseller hosting program is also available. Earn a 10% affiliate commission for referring new resellers.

Comment

10% commisson

Yes, and might I add that you get 10% of all affiliate sales!

Comment

10% Is A Lot!

Comment

I have to clarify this a bit. discondp, you will get 10% of the WHOLESALE prices of any web hosting sales made by any affiliates, who have signed for our program using your affiliate link.

Comment

Now that sounds a bit more like the real world

Comment

It amounts to $4 for each business account sold by an affiliate, and $8 for each corporate account sold, plus upgrades.

It just added $28 to my payment this month from my affiliates.

I read that there will be a 2nd tier to the affiliate payments. Does anyone know more details about that?

DJ

Comment

DMHP, the affiliate program is the 2nd tier, actually. The resellers are the first tier and their affiliates are the second one. We are not planning to expand this further.

Comment

Okay, I wasn't sure but I thought that was a possibility.

I'm still happy with it. Thanks, Milen.

Comment

I have another simmilar question... can I have affiliates for my reseler hosting?

Comment

discondp, what exactly do you mean by affiliates for your reseller hosting? The only kind of affiliate program that we offer is for resellers who sign for our reseller program using the affiliate link from your online web hosting reseller store. You will receive 10% of the wholesale prices for any web hosting sales made by such affiliates. This is the only kind of affiliate program available.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
                        discondp, what exactly do you mean by affiliates for your reseller hosting? The only kind of affiliate program that we offer is for resellers who sign for our reseller program using the affiliate link from your online web hosting reseller store. You will receive 10% of the wholesale prices for any web hosting sales made by such affiliates. This is the only kind of affiliate program available.
                        I know what he's talking about Milen.... An Affiliate program where hosting clients can also be an affiliate for the reseller he purchased his account from and make money also refering sales back to him. I wouldn't mind seeing this implemented myself, I sure would pay my hosting clients part of the profit I make off a sale they refer me to advertise my reseller store on their websites... thats good advertising.... I been meaning to bring this up myself... LOL!!!!

And on top of that, every hosting client that had a affiliate link on their website back to their reseller would be a link for a search engine to spider back and count as link popularity... That would be worth it by itself...
                        Last edited by Milen; 19-05-2006, 09:37 PM. Reason: Info

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
                          I have to clarify this a bit. discondp, you will get 10% of the WHOLESALE prices of any web hosting sales made by any affiliates, who have signed for our program using your affiliate link.
                          Newbie question: If I sign up to be a reseller through an affiliate, does his 10% commission comes out of my web hosting profits (i.e. my price - wholesale cost)? Or is the 10% paid by you?

Comment

Hosting Economics 101

For example, your affiliate makes a sale of a business account for $50. The wholesale hosting costs $40, so the affiliate gets the remaining $10 after paying the wholesale cost. RSP takes the $40 wholesale cost and gives you 10% of it, which is $4.

If your affiliate sells a corporate account, $80 wholesale, you get $8. The affiliate once again gets to keep everything they earn above the wholesale price.

Hope it helps,
                            DJ

Comment

DMHP, thanks for saving me time to explain the affiliate system. Your explanation is a good one and absolutely right.

doneritehosting, you are idea makes sense to me and I will forward it to our management, however, I cannot provide any guarantee that it would be approved and implemented in the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X