X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpanel program - few questions

Hi,

I'm considering the Cpanel program. 2 questions:

1) Do you allow overselling of diskspace?
    2) Can the billing manager automatically setup a new user in Cpanel or is this still manual?

Thanks,
    Mike.

Not sure why no one answered your questions...

I don't believe overselling is possible based on another forum post here.

What you mean by Billing manager? I have been using the CPanal program for a month and don't know what you are talking about. I do manually billing of my clients when they pay me (usually via paypal) I create the new account in WHM and register their domain seperately. Easy.

Jim

Comment

europehosting, please excuse me for overlooking your questions, but I was either sick or on vacation when you asked them and the forum was not monitored very closely at that time.

1) No, overselling is not allowed on cPanel reseller plans and I think that this had been already discussed in threads opened even before this one.

2) I suppose that you are referring to the ClientExec billing software provided with the cPanel reseller accounts. As far as I know ClientExec does include a module that allows the automatic set-up of web hosting accounts. However, I do not know how easy it would be to use this functionality of ClientExec. Some code tweaking might be required on your part. I advise you to refer to the support pages on the ClientExec.com website for details about this.

Comment

Working...
      X