Email Inbox size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Inbox size

Hi, Also wanted to know what will be the inbox size for each email account in the default hosting packages of RSP?

Thanks !!!!!

Originally posted by rayden
    Hi, Also wanted to know what will be the inbox size for each email account in the default hosting packages of RSP?

Thanks !!!!!
    I don't think there is a max limit to the inbox. Atleast I don't see it in my hosting panel. The email size is counted from your total size I believe.

Comment

Thanks Ajay

Hi Ajay, thanks for replying to my question. Really appreciate all the help from you and everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by rayden
        Hi Ajay, thanks for replying to my question. Really appreciate all the help from you and everyone else.
        No probs

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay
          I don't think there is a max limit to the inbox. Atleast I don't see it in my hosting panel. The email size is counted from your total size I believe.
          There is a limit. It is 1 GB and is mentioned in the t.o.s (at least it was before). Further, there is a 20 MB limit to each individual message if using pop3/smtp/imap. If you use webmail, the limit is 2MB.

Comment

Originally posted by maxa
            There is a limit. It is 1 GB and is mentioned in the t.o.s (at least it was before). Further, there is a 20 MB limit to each individual message if using pop3/smtp/imap. If you use webmail, the limit is 2MB.
            Sorry, didn't know that. There was nothing in the Control Panel that let me restrict the email space, as is the case with cPanel.

Guess, they must be using some other method to check?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay
              Guess, they must be using some other method to check?
              Our system administrators are monitoring e-mail usage quota internally, but perhaps adding an e-mail quota usage indicator to the web hosting control panel would be a good idea. I will make this suggestion to our developers, but as always I cannot guarantee approval and implementation.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
                Our system administrators are monitoring e-mail usage quota internally, but perhaps adding an e-mail quota usage indicator to the web hosting control panel would be a good idea. I will make this suggestion to our developers, but as always I cannot guarantee approval and implementation.
                That would be great

Comment

Working...
                X