Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 A few things before I start - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few things before I start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few things before I start

Hello all... I am very interrested in starting out with this whole reselling thing... But there is a few things I wonder...

1: Is there any limits to how many customers I can have?
    2: How much do YOU earn a month?
    3: Is it really free? No hidden things that you need to pay for?

1. No.

2. There is no guarantee that you will make a dime so, it all depends on how much you want to earn.

3. Yes. You don't have to pay a red scent, unless you want your own domain then the minimum you would ever have to pay is $8 per year.

Originally posted by adferger1
    Hello all... I am very interrested in starting out with this whole reselling thing... But there is a few things I wonder...

1: Is there any limits to how many customers I can have?
    2: How much do YOU earn a month?
    3: Is it really free? No hidden things that you need to pay for?

Comment

lol as you can see he emphasized the word "YOU". I believe he is asking what some of us are currently making?

Comment

I earn 2,500 per year..

oh before i forget.. that's local currency not $$

Comment

Yes there is a reason why I said YOU
          It is just to give me some examples...

I know I have to put in alot of work for it... But inspiration... That is what I want...

Comment

HA HA HA!

YOU can take it any way YOU want.

Originally posted by Daniel
            lol as you can see he emphasized the word "YOU". I believe he is asking what some of us are currently making?

Comment

Well... If this is the way things work around here, I´ll take my buisness elsewhere.... I am too busy to deal with unserious stuff like this...

Goodbye

Comment

adferger1, the profit that resellers make is typically directly proportional to the efforts they put into this venture. Consequently, the reseller earnings from the program vary from zero to a couple of thousand USD per month (naturally, there are not many such resellers).
                On a side note, the question "How much money do you make?" is considered impolite at the least in quite a few places of this wide world. So, perhaps this type of question is the reason why you are not been taken seriously by some of the forum members.

Comment

very impolite...very ungentleman manners or if you're a lady.. very unlady like ..especially when we hardly know YOU ...
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-10-2006, 03:28 PM.

Comment

You should still have some sort of rules, to prevent such things...

If asking what is realistic, is wrong... Well... Then I am sory. But I cannot see what is wrong in that.... But I guess I´ll never find out.

Comment

adferger1, you should not forget that the world is a mixture of great many cultures and the definitions of what is socially acceptable can greatly vary among these cultures. You should not also forget your sense of humor (which by the way is not universal as well and can vary from culture to culture or country to country, if you prefer), since a sense of humor is always helpful for seeing the world in a more optimistic way.

As for your question, you cannot force anyone to tell you how much he or she is making from the program, especially if they consider such a question impolite or rude. In my previous post I have already told you what resellers are making out of this program, but let me repeat, the monthly reseller earnings vary from zero to a couple of thousand USD, depending mostly on the effort the particular reseller has put into marketing and advertising his\her web hosting offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
                        As for your question, you cannot force anyone to tell you how much he or she is making from the program, especially if they consider such a question impolite or rude.
                        If you feel a question is impolite or rude, you should not reply to it at all. Specially not if the best you can come up with is: "I bet you like it in your ***"

It was written as a question. I do not see any place where I "force" people to answer me with the exact amount - Do you?

Originally posted by Milen
                        the monthly reseller earnings vary from zero to a couple of thousand USD, depending mostly on the effort the particular reseller has put into marketing and advertising his\her web hosting
                        Thanks - Now I finally got my answer... From 0 to x000 is what is normal. 0 for the lazy, and x000 for the experts...

Now, was that so hard?

PS: Dont this forum have any rules, or can I start posting everywhere and tell people to stick it their ***?

Comment

lol i meant that comment to the other forum member, not you.

Comment

Thanks - Now I finally got my answer... From 0 to x000 is what is normal. 0 for the lazy, and x000 for the experts...
                            Now, was that so hard?
                            adferger1, if you check closely, you will see that I have provided the information that you asked for in my very first post in this thread.

PS: Dont this forum have any rules, or can I start posting everywhere and tell people to stick it their ***?
                            Yes, the forum has rules and every member has agreed with them when signing up for the forum. The rest of the forum rules are posted as a sticky thread at the top of almost every section of the forum. The rules are rather simple since I do not feel that there is a need for policing the forum in a stricter way. I am rather relying on the good manners and the self-awareness of the forum members, but this could be changed and stricter rules could be introduced at any time, if I am proven wrong, although, personally I strongly dislike forums that are policed too strictly. Anyway, to keep the peace, I have deleted Daniel's comment that you considered offensive, although I personally found it to be ambiguous and perhaps an instance of bad humor, which is hardly a crime anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                            X