Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refunds outside of MBG period..

Hi,

If I have a customer that signs up for a year and they request a refund after the money back guarantee period, what happens? For example, if they want to cancel after 3 months do you provide a pro-rated refund for the unused 9 months?

Thanks,

Chuckman

No, they are stuck with the service for the whole year (as their contract states). Which is better that way because if it was a "pro" refunded system like you described then our commissions would be cut each time and we would only receive our commissions after the year of his hosting or after he cancels.. (i hope i make sense lol)

Regards,

Comment

Daniel,

Thanks for your reply - That is the answer I was hoping for...

Chuckman

Comment

Your website

Hi Daniel, I was just wondering your hosting website, you did it yourself? or are you using the template RSP is providing?

Comment

you bought all of gwb clients??? for how low...err how much??

Comment

Originally posted by redshoppe
            Hi Daniel, I was just wondering your hosting website, you did it yourself? or are you using the template RSP is providing?

Hey redshoppe, I am actually using my own design (which I got from my template store, www.prodesigns.info) and the only thing from RSP I am using is their order form. Which in fact is the main ingredients to my site, haha. They gave me the code for the "remote order form" for which I put on my site, and then my clients are able to purchase my plans using that form RSP provided for me. RSP still handles the billing, support..etc

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by nitecrawler
              you bought all of gwb clients??? for how low...err how much??
              I'm not sure if your post was directed to me? If so, yes, haha. How did you hear? A long time ago I did, he had about 5 I believe or not even. So far on my account I have about 12 customers and 33 affiliates. Every year I get about 250 dollars in commission on renewal's. And I charge my customers the minimum (zero commission) for upgrades. That way it will pursuade them to use upgrades on their account, and even though I wont get a small commission for those upgrades, it secures them as a future renewal client.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel
                I'm not sure if your post was directed to me? If so, yes, haha. How did you hear? A long time ago I did, he had about 5 I believe or not even. So far on my account I have about 12 customers and 33 affiliates. Every year I get about 250 dollars in commission on renewal's. And I charge my customers the minimum (zero commission) for upgrades. That way it will pursuade them to use upgrades on their account, and even though I wont get a small commission for those upgrades, it secures them as a future renewal client.

Regards,
                Just visited your webhosting site and i saw the "latest" news

Comment

It's quite hilerious, that "iamme" fellow was just a sham. Its in fact GWB (aka Daniel)...I thought he was leaving for good because he quit the hosting business how many times...? Toooo funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    It's quite hilerious, that "iamme" fellow was just a sham. Its in fact GWB (aka Daniel)...I thought he was leaving for good because he quit the hosting business how many times...? Toooo funny...
                    Daniel, why don't you give your namesake a break? After all you have got his former clients, haven’t you?

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
                      Daniel, why don't you give your namesake a break? After all you have got his former clients, haven’t you?
                      Point well made

Comment

Thanks Daniel!

Comment

He got them for a steal... must not have been good enough.

Originally posted by Milen View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MacCheesy View Post
                            He got them for a steal... must not have been good enough.
                            You like to **** into other peoples business eh? I noticed thats your trait.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                              You like to **** into other peoples business eh? I noticed thats your trait.
                              I have noticed this trait also.

IMO: That type of posting is not good for the community. I wish people who post like that would understand that the forum is not their personal tool to attack the rest of us. The forum is a tool for education and support - not attacks of a personal nature.

Just my 2 cents - (Just watch and see who posts back. )

Comment

Working...
                              X