My multiple reseller accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My multiple reseller accounts

Hi, don't shoot me if this is a dumb question ... please!

I am interested in creating several different reseller accounts, targetted to specific markets (by their domain name).

Do I (or can I) sign these up under my first main reseller account, or should I create brand-new reseller accounts for each one? I plan to use the auto-reseller websites rather than create/host new ones.

I want to make sure I do it the right way - I have just created a second reseller account and that prompted this question - maybe there's a better way to proceed ...

Any feedback greatly appreciated!

WebGirl

Hello,, On the Terms and Conditions page item
    #15. 2nd Tier referral program is available to all resellers. A commission of 10% from the web hosting plan wholesale price will be added from each sale by any referred reseller. There is no commission for sold domain names through 2nd Tier referral program. Resellers are not allowed to refer their family members and relatives or themselves in different accounts or using the same mailing address or bank information. LiquidNet Ltd. verifies all 2nd Tier accounts payments. Any account violating these terms will not receive commissions and will not be allowed to use LiquidNet Ltd. reseller program or services. In case of refunds or fraudulent sales the relevant amount will be deducted from the commission payment's .

This is also in your RS panel.

Comment

WebGirl, there is no problem with having multiple reseller accounts as far as you do not use the affiliate system to register affiliate accounts for you or your family members.

In fact, the new version of resellers panel should allow the integration of multiple reseller accounts within one reseller control panel, although I do not know yet how was this implemented by our developers.

Comment

Hello, Thanks for the clarification. :-) Does that mean WebGirl could place one of her new accounts under me? <----hint hint (always recruiting lol ) Or would she have to go under RS admin's account?

Comment

Hmmmm thats kinda of a interesting senerio.... lol.... milen... whats your views on that?

Comment

All I am saying is that it is not prohibited for a reseller to have more than one reseller account and more than one reseller store with different prices targeted at different markets. Our TOS prohibits a reseller from registering an affiliate account for him/her or a family member, except for this restriction there is no problem for a reseller to have more than one account.

The new version of Resellers Panel should allow a reseller to manage multiple accounts that he\she owns using a single reseller control panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
              The new version of Resellers Panel should allow a reseller to manage multiple accounts that he\she owns using a single reseller control panel.
              Where is this?

Comment

The new version of Resellers Panel should be out by the end of February.

Comment

Phew! Then I *have* done the right thing by simply signing up as a new reseller.

Thanks everyone - much appreciated.

I will continue as I am, and when the new version comes out Milen, I look forward to managing all the reseller accounts a bit more easily.

Ciao
                  WebGirl

Comment

ahh so its okay to have multiple RSP account, signed up as new reseller.. okay noted

Comment

Working...
                    X