Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we no need to do business again because of this!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we no need to do business again because of this!!!!!!!!!!

Please go to check lonex.com
    this is owned by RSP.
    see what their offers:

Business plan:
    120 GB Disk Space
    900 GB Transfer
    3 Domains Hosted
    100 POP3 E-mails
    20 MySQL Databases
    $4.95/mo

Coporate plan:
    180 GB Disk Space
    1200 GB Transfer
    30 Domains Hosted
    Unlimited POP3 E-mails
    50 MySQL Databases
    $9.95/mo

Enterprise plan:
    250 GB Disk Space
    1500 GB Transfer
    Unlimited POP3 E-mails
    Unlimited Databases
    Unlimited Domains
    $14.95

Add more details

FREE BONUSES PACKAGE ($400+ Value):
    FREE Domain Name
    Site Studio Builder
    FREE Website Template
    Elefante Scripts Installer
    FREE Lonex HQ T-shirt

So,do you guys think we still can do business?

We have only:

Business plan
    15000 MB Data Storage
    300 GB Data Transfer
    3 Domains Hosted

Coporate plan
    25000 MB Data Storage
    400 GB Data Transfer
    30 Domains Hosted

Enterprise plan
    40000 MB Data Storage
    500 GB Data Transfer
    Unlimited Domains

My god.........
    What the hell is going on to us????????

Comment

Those plans are much too big for shared hosting accounts. Thats just simply nuts to try and sell that kind of space at such low prices. People will definitely be screaming overselling. If plans like that became a fact here I would definitely be finding a new host and no longer be a part of the rsp program.

Comment

Hello wjleong and Adam,

Merry Christmas!

I have to agree with Adam. We received requests about bigger plans, but we also received negative opinions on the bigger plans. So there are people who want it like you and people who do not want us to increase the plans. Anyway, the best way to decide this is to do go for a test drive. So a few days ago we've changed the plans on Lonex with the new parameters and we'll test for a few months to see what will be the result. We have to monitor a few things.. here are they:

1. Is there any raise on the sales? If there are no or very little raise of the sales then there is no point to increase the parameters.

2. If there is raise of the sales - we have to monitor how are the users using this incredible amount of disk space and bandwidth. Does it worth to increase that much the space and the bandwidth. If there are going to be too many disk/bandwidth abusers that cause the rest of the sites on the servers to be down - then there is no point of doing that. This could be too bad and then you will again open such a thread saying "why is my site down" or "why I can't upload anything" - the answer will be simple - "guess why?"

3. We do believe such big plans will cause problems in future to all companies who offer them. Just 2 years ago all hosting companies were offering 400-500 mb disk space and now it is 100 GB.. this is pretty insane we believe as if just 2 users upload something that is 100 GB then we'll be out of space. So we have to:
        3.1. put a lot of more HDDs, which means: a lot more $$$ for motherboard/raid controller, HDDs and backup servers.
        3.2. or change our terms as such expensive servers/backups will make us raise the wholesale price. So the other option is to basically offer the users this amount of disk space, but only for websites (it is for websites right now, but we'll have a lot of more work to monitor who uploads big content and see if the content is okay). On our servers we have just a couple (less than 20 people) who uses 25 GB of storage of real web sites and about 200 people who uploaded movies (like star wars), software (like windows XP) and a lot of more. We have deleted these 200 users as these softwares/videos are not actually a website. They use us just for storage and we are not a storage service, we are web hosting service. But these 200 customers ask us "why in the hell are you offering 25 GB of disk space if I can't use it". We show them the terms, we try to explain them that this storage is for web sites, not for backups/storage service, but they are angry that they paid for something they though they can use and now they can't.

In a few months when we see the result on Lonex we'll decide what to do. If we decide to increase the plans - we'll find a solution for the resellers who do not wish to offer such a big amount of disk space/bandwidth and keep the current parameters.

Best Regards,
        Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Originally posted by Kalin View Post
          Hello wjleong and Adam,

Merry Christmas!

I have to agree with Adam. We received requests about bigger plans, but we also received negative opinions on the bigger plans. So there are people who want it like you and people who do not want us to increase the plans. Anyway, the best way to decide this is to do go for a test drive. So a few days ago we've changed the plans on Lonex with the new parameters and we'll test for a few months to see what will be the result. We have to monitor a few things.. here are they:

1. Is there any raise on the sales? If there are no or very little raise of the sales then there is no point to increase the parameters.

2. If there is raise of the sales - we have to monitor how are the users using this incredible amount of disk space and bandwidth. Does it worth to increase that much the space and the bandwidth. If there are going to be too many disk/bandwidth abusers that cause the rest of the sites on the servers to be down - then there is no point of doing that. This could be too bad and then you will again open such a thread saying "why is my site down" or "why I can't upload anything" - the answer will be simple - "guess why?"

3. We do believe such big plans will cause problems in future to all companies who offer them. Just 2 years ago all hosting companies were offering 400-500 mb disk space and now it is 100 GB.. this is pretty insane we believe as if just 2 users upload something that is 100 GB then we'll be out of space. So we have to:
          3.1. put a lot of more HDDs, which means: a lot more $$$ for motherboard/raid controller, HDDs and backup servers.
          3.2. or change our terms as such expensive servers/backups will make us raise the wholesale price. So the other option is to basically offer the users this amount of disk space, but only for websites (it is for websites right now, but we'll have a lot of more work to monitor who uploads big content and see if the content is okay). On our servers we have just a couple (less than 20 people) who uses 25 GB of storage of real web sites and about 200 people who uploaded movies (like star wars), software (like windows XP) and a lot of more. We have deleted these 200 users as these softwares/videos are not actually a website. They use us just for storage and we are not a storage service, we are web hosting service. But these 200 customers ask us "why in the hell are you offering 25 GB of disk space if I can't use it". We show them the terms, we try to explain them that this storage is for web sites, not for backups/storage service, but they are angry that they paid for something they though they can use and now they can't.

In a few months when we see the result on Lonex we'll decide what to do. If we decide to increase the plans - we'll find a solution for the resellers who do not wish to offer such a big amount of disk space/bandwidth and keep the current parameters.

Best Regards,
          Kalin Blaskoff

Thank you for your clarification.
          I hope few months later (may be 5 months or less),you can tell us what have you see in this issue............
          Another problem is.......
          I did make offer and promote in many forums and i found that almost all of them (may be 85% or more) are looking for budget cPanel hosting,but what you are offering is higher price cPanel.......
          I know you wont enable the overselling,but why the other hosting companies can offer such low price without overselling but you can't?
          247-host.com cpanel reseller plan are far lower than RSP in the price......
          I really hope that you also can consider to include the cPanel control panel into our package,so that we can resell it.........
          I make it more clear........
          Now we are free reselling the RSP/******* control panel hosting.....
          I hope in future we also can free reselling the cPanel hosting.......
          I don't want the space to host my site.....i just want like now use template,but the control panel change to cPanel.........
          Most potential clients in the forum are requesting the cPanel,they even don't want to visit our store to compare.......What can we do???????????????

Comment

Why no response from your site?

Comment

There are several reasons why we have designed the reseller programs the way you see them. They are simply aiming at different types of clients/users.

The FREE reseller program is offering plans that run on our control panel, which is more user-friendly and easier to operate on (trust me, I've read cPanel's user guide!). Of course, cPanel is much more advanced, it is meant for more advanced users and it requires a license - all of those things make it more expensive.

Our control panel, on the other hand, is much cheaper because of the same criteria I just stated above. This makes it quite preferable for people that are now getting into web hosting and you will probably agree with me that they are much more than the advanced users.

If you want to resell cPanel hosting, you can do that by simply purchasing a cPanel plan 1, 2, 3 or 4. The cPanel program offers more freedom and more independence, but all of this goes together with more responsibilities . This is exactly why people would rather start with the FREE program and move on to cPanel later.

I am not trying to sell you anything, don't get me wrong. This is all about priorities - you are the ones that need to decide whether you would rather aim at beginners or go for the fans of cPanel who we would better call experts.

Comment

i understand you.
                but as i said before...majority of the potentials clients are looking for budget cPanel hosting,they even don't want to consider our control panel,what to do?
                you cPanel plan is quite far expensive compared with other companies...
                i have been 1 year in the forum,but i just got 2 clients....
                this is my experince.....
                at least what i see.....
                if you would like to offer the free cpanel reseller plan, i believe that your sales must be dramatical increase and the cost can be covered due to your crazy overselling......
                Some chat representative,of course not you,told me the sc44 host 500-1000 accounts....
                It can't cover the cost for cPanel if you are offering it??????

Comment

I can't agree with you, wjleong. I have been through considerable investigation and I am pretty certain that:

1) yes, there are cPanel programs cheaper than ours, but there are free domain registrations as well and believe me, there is always a catch! You will either run into a completely malfunctioning system or the 24/7 support will be actually a "once-in-12-hours-response" support.

2) our cPanel plans are worth the price we have placed. I am pretty sure most of the programs you have been looking at do not provide the bonuses we do: FREE billing system and FREE reseller account at our domain registrar. And I believe you are already familiar with the excellent level of support that we offer.

There are many aspects of each product, it is far beyond merely the price

Comment

I would have to agree with linnah. THis is the only reseller service I have found in existance that offers all this for free. free support for our customers. free templates, free domain hosting, free everything needed to have a store. It took me 5 years of searching to find a service that RSP does.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by linnah View Post
                      I can't agree with you, wjleong. I have been through considerable investigation and I am pretty certain that:

1) yes, there are cPanel programs cheaper than ours, but there are free domain registrations as well and believe me, there is always a catch! You will either run into a completely malfunctioning system or the 24/7 support will be actually a "once-in-12-hours-response" support.

2) our cPanel plans are worth the price we have placed. I am pretty sure most of the programs you have been looking at do not provide the bonuses we do: FREE billing system and FREE reseller account at our domain registrar. And I believe you are already familiar with the excellent level of support that we offer.

There are many aspects of each product, it is far beyond merely the price
                      yes i agree with you...
                      i have already familiar with your excellent level of support,you,Milen,Oliver,Bob,Kevin and others......
                      but the problem is the potential clients don't agree with us...
                      the are looking for the budget hosting and cheaper price where we can beat them from the pricing...
                      I just made a suggestion if you would like to include the cpanel hosting to your free reseller programme,it would be more nice and not only for us,but for you also would be a good point...
                      we get more and of course you get more too......

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                        Add more details

FREE BONUSES PACKAGE ($400+ Value):
                        FREE Domain Name
                        Site Studio Builder
                        FREE Website Template
                        Elefante Scripts Installer
                        FREE Lonex HQ T-shirt
                        My god.........
                        What the hell is going on to us????????
                        Why in our store we can't provide the
                        FREE Website Template
                        FREE T-shirt
                        ????????????????????????????????

Comment

They do provide our customers with templates if they buy the package with sitestudio. As for te free t-shirts, it would be waaay to expensive to manufacture t-shirts branded for every customer from each different store. Unless they come up with a universal t-shirt logo and then can include it in our custom plans so it will cost us a little less profit (like when we offer our clients free domain registration)

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            They do provide our customers with templates if they buy the package with sitestudio. As for te free t-shirts, it would be waaay to expensive to manufacture t-shirts branded for every customer from each different store. Unless they come up with a universal t-shirt logo and then can include it in our custom plans so it will cost us a little less profit (like when we offer our clients free domain registration)

Regards,
                            please go to lonex.com and check yourself...
                            they are providing another different web templates instead of site studio....
                            and they can offer the free LiquidNet Ltd. T-shirt .....

Comment

The t-shirt can't be provided as we have to write something on it. For example on Lonex we write Lonex . So for your store we'll have to write your storename. But it will be way too expensive. Also on Lonex we charge $59.40 for the Business and $119.40 for the Corporate plan, while on RSP the prices are $40 and $80. That's the 2nd and the more major reason. This t-shirt cost us about $14-18 (depends were we ship it, % of bounces and so on).

Best Regards,
                              Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Working...
                              X