X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client moved

Hi,
    2 days ago when i check my client on my control panel,I found that 1 of my client has been disappear before the plan expired.
    I enquire to one of the chat representative and I has been told that the client request to move to another reseller.
    I'm so angry,not because of the client moved,but why RP did not notify me about my client want to move?
    In this case,I believe some one is stealing the client by offering them something.
    If I being notified,may be I can try to get the client stay...I'm so sad now....
    Please,respect to us,as reseller.Any changes or happen to our client,at least the 1st should be inform is us.
    I hope next time if my other client want to move,at least I can be the 1st to be inform before the move.
    Anybody face the same problem like me?

I don't really see this as any different than the client switching to another host altogether. As long as it is the client (and not the reseller) requesting the move, chances are that the client really, really wants to move - after all, in making the request, the client knows the RSP host they are switching to is a reseller. So it is evident that there is some motivating factor, besides price, affecting the user's switch.

Comment

It happens.

It's a horrible, rejected feeling and you begin second guessing yourself.

You just have to understand how the business works.

Many customers will start hosting with you, only to find out that they need more help making their site, and there's been a webmaster whispering in their ear with free hosting if they buy web design services from him or her.

Or it's a friend of theirs telling them that their web master is so much better. Then even though they tell you that they are happy, they suddenly move.

The only way to control that is to control the domain name. Period. When you take a client, they sign a yearly contract, and put you as the registrant technical contact on the domain name. That way they can't move it unless you ok it.

Good luck.

John Patrick,

Comment

its possible he coulda made his own RSP account and switched
        over to his own plan

Comment

What I mean exactly is please just inform me whenever my client want to move.I don't care they switch to whom,but at least should let me know they move.Because they are my clients!
          Don't you understand me?

Comment

No, I don't understand. Honestly, I don't see why you're upset. If your client was to switch to another host completely, do you think/would you expect that other host to let you know your client had switched?

Comment

I agree. It's the clients wish to move to another reseller/provider and you can't stop them. After all, if RSP informs you about it and you start "disturbing" the guy/girl, he/she may start wondering why or get confused when they(RSP) first agreed to move him/her and now this guy(you) start convincing him/her to stay on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
                No, I don't understand. Honestly, I don't see why you're upset. If your client was to switch to another host completely, do you think/would you expect that other host to let you know your client had switched?

I never said I expect that other host should let me know,I just request RP to let me know.

Originally posted by coyouth View Post
                I agree. It's the clients wish to move to another reseller/provider and you can't stop them. After all, if RSP informs you about it and you start "disturbing" the guy/girl, he/she may start wondering why or get confused when they(RSP) first agreed to move him/her and now this guy(you) start convincing him/her to stay on.

Nobody would like to disturb them,but at least I have to RIGHT to know.Being 1stly,they are my CLIENT !!!
                I know at least half of the hosting provider in the market do so:
                when you decide want to switch host or cancel the services,they will send you an email to ask why and offer you another offer or take you to survey to help to know why this client want to move and why or this and that...
                It's simple,just want to improve.
                Are you crazy want to disturb the client?Your account will be cancel due to spam the client and your commission will gone.
                I,actually not stupid as you.
                I open this thread just simply ask why RP not inform me before doing the action to my client and I just want to know the WHY here,but not listen to you.
                Understood?

Comment

This is a public forum, and you asked for others' input. I am sorry you do not like what we are saying. I would recommend sending an email to ResellersPanel to see what they would say to you.

Comment

when i have problems with RSP (which isn't often) I just contact them directly. Using the forums is the slowest way/least effective way to get an answer from the management.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                      I never said I expect that other host should let me know,I just request RP to let me know.

I know at least half of the hosting provider in the market do so:
                      when you decide want to switch host or cancel the services,they will send you an email to ask why and offer you another offer or take you to survey to help to know why this client want to move and why or this and that...
                      It's simple,just want to improve.
                      Not true. You should take surveys during their tenure, not when they're switching. Just as RSP's money back guarantee, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!. This type of hosts are the ones that get my respect, not those who bog me down with stupid surveys/feedbacks when I'm about to leave. But no point arguing with you as I see that you're quite rude to many forumers, not just me in your replies. Most of the replies given, you'll "fight" back. Might as well not ask us in the first place.
                      Are you crazy want to disturb the client?Your account will be cancel due to spam the client and your commission will gone.
                      I,actually not stupid as you.
                      I open this thread just simply ask why RP not inform me before doing the action to my client and I just want to know the WHY here,but not listen to you.
                      Understood?
                      Just shows how rude you are in your replies. If you don't want our feedbacks, don't post in the forum, simple as that. P.S. I noted the word "disturb" in quotation marks. If you don't understand what that means, you should study what that means before you start retaliating.

Comment

Hi Wjleong,

Here is exactly what happened:

Lisa Loudy called and ask us to move her under another reseller who offered her web design services altogether with the hosting plan. She threatened that otherwise she would ask for refund and would not renew her plan so the Sales representative on shift had to complete her request.

We are fully aware of our fault for not informing you about this and please accept our sincere apologies. In case you can think of any reasonable way for us to make it up to you, feel free to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by linnah View Post
                          Hi Wjleong,

Here is exactly what happened:

Lisa Loudy called and ask us to move her under another reseller who offered her web design services altogether with the hosting plan. She threatened that otherwise she would ask for refund and would not renew her plan so the Sales representative on shift had to complete her request.

We are fully aware of our fault for not informing you about this and please accept our sincere apologies. In case you can think of any reasonable way for us to make it up to you, feel free to ask.
                          Hi Linnah,
                          Thank you for your explaination.
                          But I hope that next time please inform me before or after my client move,but not until I reveal myself.

regards,

Comment

Hi Linnah,
                            Thank you for your explaination.
                            But I hope that next time please inform me before or after my client move,but not until I reveal myself.

regards,

I'm no offensive at all ...
                            If you think I am/was offensing to you,I say sorry here ...

No offense Wjleong.. but would you mind using this as your signature instead..

I'm not offensive at all.. if you think I offended you.. then I say sorry..

Comment

NightCrawler, I think it is the English from another country. As I have seen english from others from other countries (usually in the European Countries) where they say things like that. So it most likely isn't just bad grammer.

Comment

Working...
                              X