Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonex Vs RSP

Hi,

What's the the main difference between Lonex and RSP. I understand this hosting services are run by the same people or same company. So what's the difference besides space being different?

Reason for my Question is this. Will me offering Lonex be better than RSP not only because of its space but perhaps speed? facility or even perhaps it has better free gifts, scripts?

Do give me feedback on this as I would like to offer the best possible solution to my clients and not short-change them when it comes to hosting their website or e-mails accounts.

Thanks!

Lonex is a hosting company, ResellersPanel is a reseller company. They are owned by the same company. Basically Resellerspanel opened lonex to test features there before releasing it to the resellers here. Also to make some extra money to help support RSP to stay in business.

Regards,

Comment

As Daniel said Lonex is a service that provides web hosting to end-customers, while Resellers Panel is a web hosting reseller program. Lonex offers a cPanel reseller program, but it does not offer a free reseller program.

Comment

Also Lonex is sometimes used for testing for us resellers in terms of prices and features.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerGillen View Post
          Also Lonex is sometimes used for testing for us resellers in terms of prices and features.
          Lol thanks for repeating what I just said.

Comment

Oh oops. Didn't mean to I skimmed yours and got out of both yours and Milans that it was both owned by them. Sorry, I was kind of multi-tasking when doing that so probably didn't read to full extent. Excuse that.. haha

Comment

no worries.

ps. I am at post 600 yay! finally haha

Comment

Wow congrats I think that is almost one of the top posters.

Comment

Wow congrats I think that is almost one of the top posters.
                  Thanks man, I appreciate it

Comment

No problem, I just got my 200... haha

Comment

Not bad for being here for more than half a year. Alot of people don't even post in these forums, but everytime we post we add on to all the information that is already on these forums for future RSP users.

Regards,

Comment

Yea, that is very true. Plus makes it easy for indexing and searching.

Comment

Do you really think that the last half-a-dozen or so post in this thread contain any useful information (or are on topic, at least)? Stop the chat, please, or I will clean the thread from off-topic posts and lock it!

Comment

Yea, that is very true. Plus makes it easy for indexing and searching.
                            I beg to differ. LOL.

Comment

Actually we were referring to the help question first stated that it is nice not to have to repeat things so then people can just search for the answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X