Slow FTP or Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow FTP or Servers

Hi All, anyone around the asian, region or anywhere for that matter experiencing any slow FTP transfer rate? at time when I upload files it moves like 1.3 - 3.2KBs anyone experiencing this kinda of problems?

Is there anyway to solve this?

It could just be temporary, do you have this problem all the time?

Comment

Most of the time...like today its taking me hours just to upload some files..I am not really sure if its my connection, since I am on broadband.

So..I am guess could be some connection problems with my country international line or the servers..

Comment

have you checked you line statistics to make sure that the signal to noise ratio is within desired ranges? This sounds like something that happened on my fathers computer, and it turned out to be a mistake made by the phone company when they switched our line on to one that doesn't support broadband.

After having me replace the whole telephone system in the house (i used to be a telecomms engineer among other things in the british military), which unsurprisingly didn't solve the problems, that the phone company were satisfied enough to have a look at the exchange where the error was discovered.

Comment

You may want to check with your provider then check with RSP as I don't seem to be having any problems. Let us know your server #, that may help some.

Comment

I'm having a night mare tonight trying to connect to ftp, and when it does, 5 files uploaded and connection times out. I have been trying to upload script via file manager, but it is taking a long time.

Edit: It has all changed, file uploading with no problems, Phew!
            Last edited by The Loon; 01-05-2007, 11:55 PM. Reason: Night Mare Over

Comment

Good, yea I believe they are working to get everything that they switched over to be working well so I'm sure things will be better than ever by the end of the week.

Comment

Working...
              X