Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Monthly Billing instead of Yearly Billing possible - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monthly Billing instead of Yearly Billing possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Billing instead of Yearly Billing possible

Hi

I have talk to a couple of person over live chat. Here is the scenario

I am a website developer. I Design full turnkey website and sell it as a whole package with domain name and 1 months of hosting (paid by me). The client have to pay for hosting on the 2nd month onwards if they want to carry on with the business or switch to other hosting (if they are technically able to which is less than 5% of the time).

In order to maximise my profit. It will be perfect if FRP is able to offer a monthly billing rather than a yearly. Can we work something out?
    If there is a monthly fees I would mind paying for it. I develop about 10 - 20 website a month.

I do not like the CPANEL program because I do not want to handle customer support on hosting related issue I have my fair bit of support to do at my end for the website and that is enough already.

Any solution?

Use the search facility

If you are a web developer as you claim, you must surely be very familiar with most website related things, including of course forums.
    It is therefore most surprising that you did not think to do what should always be done when a new member wishes to ask a question on a forum - SEARCH FIRST - and you would have found that this question has been asked - and answered - many, many times before.

Continually asking questions which have already been asked only serves to antagonise a forums users and administrators whilst diluting the wealth of information forums can potentially bring to all users. It also makes it much harder for those who are prepared to search, to actually find useful and relevant information.

In future please have the courtesy to search first.

Meanwhile please see here for more assistance

Comment

The fees for billing only one month would make it not worth the time. Most people do not know that billing is a large cost for any service.

Comment

Actually, RSP staff has said several times now that monthly billing is coming (at a higher price, of course). I imagine it would be sometime around the end of this year before we see it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
          Actually, RSP staff has said several times now that monthly billing is coming (at a higher price, of course). I imagine it would be sometime around the end of this year before we see it.

There are several things that are supposedly coming. But when they will get here is a totally different story. Those of us that have been around for awhile know that RSP's tentative schedules are not as tentative as we would like to think they are.

There are many projects unrelated to resellers panel and unfortunately RSP is not their primary venture. Because of this, development is slow.
          Last edited by Guest; 16-07-2007, 03:52 AM.

Comment

guezs, monthly billing is not an option that we currently support. However, our plans for the future include the introduction of such a feature, although I do not know when it will be made available. By the way, it is always advisable to use the forum search tool before starting a new thread, because this question has been already discussed a number of times on the forum.

Originally posted by Morrs View Post
            Meanwhile please see here for more assistance
            Morrs, thanks for the link. It made me laugh .

Originally posted by Adam View Post
            There are several things that are supposedly coming.
            You can scratch out “supposedly” from the sentence .

Those of us that have been around for awhile know that RSP's tentative schedules are not as tentative as we would like to think they are.
            Last time, I checked in the dictionary “tentative” meant something that is not final (along with a bunch of other meanings, of course). So, any tentative release schedules that we have ever announced are exactly what they say – tentative, i.e. not final.

There are many projects unrelated to resellers panel and unfortunately RSP is not their primary venture. Because of this, development is slow.
            That is not true. Resellers Panel is the primary venture of LiquidNet (although, not the oldest one) and as such, it has always been the venture that has received the highest amount of development time and efforts.

Comment

Working...
            X