Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseller Account Questions?

Hi All:

Please help me to understand how the Reseller account works.

I am looking at the "Private Label Reseller" program. Please answer the following questions:

I can sign up for Private Label Reseller for free?

If I choose to use the "pre-defined plans", I am paid the difference between $3.33 for the Business Plan, and whatever I decide to charge? So, if I charge $6.66 for the business plan, I would get $3.33 per month per customer?

How much do domain names cost per year? Do I get paid for domain names? How much?

What does it mean for domain "promotional price" and "control panel price"?

Can I set up subdomains?

Can I set up subdomains automatically? I want to be able to create a list of them, without manually typing them in.

Sorry for all of the questions!

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa ~

Originally posted by missy View Post
    I can sign up for Private Label Reseller for free?

Registration is free.

If I choose to use the "pre-defined plans", I am paid the difference between $3.33 for the Business Plan, and whatever I decide to charge? So, if I charge $6.66 for the business plan, I would get $3.33 per month per customer?

Correct. Anything over and above your wholesale cost is yours.

How much do domain names cost per year? Do I get paid for domain names? How much?

Your wholesale cost is $8/year.

What does it mean for domain "promotional price" and "control panel price"?

Promotional price typically means the domain name is free when a client purchases a hosting account. Control panel price is the retail price you charge for a domain, over and above your wholesale cost.

Your customers can purchase domains, upgrade their plans, add additional services [IP addresses, etc] right from their control panel.

Can I set up subdomains?
    Only if you purchase a hosting account to use with your reseller account.

Can I set up subdomains automatically? I want to be able to create a list of them, without manually typing them in.

Don't think this is possible from the hosting control panel.

Comment

You get paid the full amount of profit after they pay for it. If you make $3 a month on a plan you would be paid the $36 when you get paid instead of $3 each month.

Comment

Working...
      X