• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your billing is useful for Tax proposes in foreign countries

I been reading trough your site and I have a Couple of doubts

first

you said you take care of the billing process

that means you send me a bill for my costumers, right? via air mail?

is this bill useful for my costumer for Tax proposes in my country Chile?

because If I am selling to companies they would ask me for a bill for tax declaration and such

second

You support Spanish, you have Spanish templates for the building of my reseller web page, right?

this also means that it content in Spanish all the agreements, term of services, guarantees and all this stuff that I have to agree as a reseller and that my future costumer should read and agree when signing up for an account with me?

thank you for your time and good disposition
    Last edited by pharseim; 16-11-2007, 07:50 PM.

Originally posted by pharseim View Post
    that means you send me a bill for my costumers, right? via air mail?
    We provide only electronic invoices that are sent via email. When a client signs through your reseller site, the client will receive an invoice with the retail price of the purchased services and the reseller will receive a copy of the invoice with the wholesale price of the purchased services for reference purposes. When a reseller purchases hosting accounts at wholesale prices through the reseller control panel only the reseller receives an invoice with the respective wholesale prices of the purchased services.

is this bill useful for my costumer for Tax proposes in my country Chile?
    I do not know whether electronic invoices can be used for tax declaration purposes in Chile. It would be best to ask the tax collection authorities in your country about this.

You support Spanish, you have Spanish templates for the building of my reseller web page, right?
    this also means that it content in Spanish all the agreements, term of services, guarantees and all this stuff that I have to agree as a reseller and that my future costumer should read and agree when signing up for an account with me?
    Some of the older reseller templates are available in Spanish. The web hosting control panel is available in Spanish as well. However, the Web Hosting Terms of Service, the Service Level Guarantees, the Reseller Agreement, the Privacy Policy and other service related documents are only available in English. End-user customer support is also provided only in English.

Comment

ok

thank you

Comment

Working...
      X