resell status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resell status

O.k. I have a payment coming Dec, 6th. I tried following the directions for submitting my W9 form, but the fax # did not work. Will I still receive my dec 6th payment?

*yes it looks like I posted this in the wrong location
    Last edited by runtdog; 27-11-2007, 10:07 PM. Reason: wrong forum location

runtdog, please, scan the W9 form and send it as an attachment by email to support[at]resellerspanel.com. As far as I know, the submission of the W9 form is a legal requirement, before commisions could be paid to US resellers.

Comment

Isn't that true Only if the reseller receives payments via check from Snapy Communications Inc.?

If you have submitted the W-9 form and received commissions (via PayPal and/or in your wallet), which exceed $600.00 for the current or the previous year, a 1099 form will not be sent to you because the PayPal and the wallet payments are handled by LiquidNet Ltd. (a UK-based company).
      If a reseller is receiving PayPal or Wallet Payments, and RP is not sending a 1099, then why fill out the W-9? If the reseller is Not receiving the W-9 then RP is not reporting the payments [to the IRS]. If RP does report All payments then a 1099 must be sent.

Comment

Originally posted by MacCheesy View Post

If a reseller is receiving PayPal or Wallet Payments, and RP is not sending a 1099, then why fill out the W-9? If the reseller is Not receiving the W-9 then RP is not reporting the payments [to the IRS]. If RP does report All payments then a 1099 must be sent.
        Resellers can change their mind regarding the commission payment method they prefer at any time. This is why the submission of a W9 form would still be required, even if the reseller has initially chosen to receive commissions through PayPal or the reseller wallet. We also cannot know beforehand whether the commission payments to a reseller by check would exceed $600USD per year, this is why the submission of a W9 form would still be required, even if the commission payments to the reseller do not exceed the threshold required for reports to the IRS and a 1099 form is not sent to the reseller consequently.

Comment

Working...
        X