X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few More Questions

Hi

A)
    I just have to sign up to use Resellers Panel? Do they need some kind of documentation?

B)
    About the VAT. If I create plans now before the end of February. Will the VAT automatic be added the sales prices I have set for the plans? Or will the plan sales prices be same and the VAT deducted from my commission?

C)
    If I use the free program with private DNS cluster – will I when get some emails address my self? I don’t get FTP access if I use your turn-key templates?

Originally posted by datex View Post
    Hi

A)
    I just have to sign up to use Resellers Panel? Do they need some kind of documentation?

B)
    About the VAT. If I create plans now before the end of February. Will the VAT automatic be added the sales prices I have set for the plans? Or will the plan sales prices be same and the VAT deducted from my commission?

C)
    If I use the free program with private DNS cluster – will I when get some emails address my self? I don’t get FTP access if I use your turn-key templates?

Hi,

A) what document(s) are you refering to?
    If you mean the document/form for the commission,then you can get it from your control panel and click on the upper part the "profit due" and look at the US residents only! the W-9 form is for US reseller,if you are not US reseller,then you no need to provide any documentation.

B) Regarding to the VAT, check here http://www.resellerspanel.com/web_ho...tegration.html

C) private DNS cluster is for your turn-key templates hosted domain using dns1 and dns 2 or ns1 and ns2,depend on which you choosed. And this is for your clients domains point to,so actually you cannot use it yourself,if you do not purchase any hosting account.
    And RSP allow you to set your mailbox in your reseller control panel,so you can login through webmail.*************.com into your webmail or using imap or pop3 client to check your email,login information can be found on your reseller control panel "emails and news" section.
    more further information regarding to the private DNS cluster can be found here:http://www.resellerspanel.com/terms/...ter_terms.html

and I just wonder why you need ftp to access the private DNS cluster??

Hope this can help.

Comment

Concerning question C

Yes I'm aware that my customers should use

ns1.mydomain.com
      ns2.mydomain.com

as nameservers.

I guess my hosting site is when hosted at www.mydomain.com (Should I buy a seperate hosting package for that?)? was wondering if I bought the clustered private DNS - do I get some emails for me - e.g. sales@mydomain.com? Should I buy them separately?

The reason that I was interested in FTP was: It would be a good idea if it was possible for me to make a blog at a subdirectory and a linke xchange page (www.mydomain.com/blog and www.mydomain.com/linkexchange). Just think that Google would like that

Comment

Concerning question C

Yes I'm aware that my customers should use

ns1.mydomain.com
        ns2.mydomain.com

as nameservers.

I guess my hosting site is when hosted at www.mydomain.com (Should I buy a seperate hosting package for that?)? was wondering if I bought the clustered private DNS - do I get some emails for me - e.g. sales@mydomain.com? Should I buy them separately?

The reason that I was interested in FTP was: It would be a good idea if it was possible for me to make a blog at a subdirectory and a linke xchange page (www.mydomain.com/blog and www.mydomain.com/linkexchange). Just think that Google would like that
        You can set up your email address in your control panel "email and news section",if you're using a domain name to your reseller store. However,this reseller store doesn't allow you to add any subdomain,directory,using ftp or any other means.
        What you can modify is:-
        1.header
        2.footer
        3.3 menu links
        4.plan offers
        5.pricing
        6.outlook
        7.store name and so on...

Actually you cannot use mydomain.com/blog or sub.mydomain.com,if you are using them as your store domain,but you can do as follow:
        use mydomain.com as your store domain and order private dns cluster.
        then get another domain like mynewdomain.com and buy 1 year plan,either any 3 predifine plans or custom plan,then host it to ns/dns.mydomain.com
        now,you have mynewdomain.com/blog or sub.mynewdomain.com

Comment

A) I just have to sign up to use Resellers Panel? Do they need some kind of documentation?
          The information you put on the free reseller signup form is the documentation we need. As wjleong mentioned, if you are a US resident, you need to submit a W-9 form, but you can do this at any point prior to receiving your reseller commission.

B) About the VAT. If I create plans now before the end of February. Will the VAT automatic be added the sales prices I have set for the plans? Or will the plan sales prices be same and the VAT deducted from my commission?
          From March 2008, VAT will be automatically added to the retail prices of all plans purchased by businesses and individuals from the UK, as well as non-business clients from the EU. UK businesses can later reclaim VAT from the respective tax authorities.

C) If I use the free program with private DNS cluster – will I when get some emails address my self? I don’t get FTP access if I use your turn-key templates?
          With the free reseller program you will get one mailbox and you can create as many email aliases as you wish (all mails are received in a single mailbox). FTP is not available with the free reseller plans since no disk space is provided with these.

You do not need to buy a hosting package, if you plan to use a reseller template. As I mentioned above, you will get one mailbox with your free reseller account and you can create as many email aliases as you wish.

To create a blog or a link exchange page, you will need a hosting package, since no hosting space (other then for the reseller templates themselves) is provided with the free reseller accounts.

Comment

Working...
          X