Reselling Dedicated Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reselling Dedicated Servers

How can I sell dedicated servers without sending my clients to resellerpanel.com with an affiliate link?

Would be great if I could be a moderator between RP and the client. An example, if RP could process the sales on my behalf through the live chat and the sales contact form strictly located on my companies website. Or, the client contacts me and I contact RP each payment period. Or, I collect all payments from the client then I purchase from RP.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Programmer View Post
    How can I sell dedicated servers without sending my clients to resellerpanel.com with an affiliate link?
    This is not possible currently, unless you handle customer billing on your own.

Originally posted by Programmer View Post
    Or, I collect all payments from the client then I purchase from RP.
    This is the only possible way at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
      This is not possible currently, unless you handle customer billing on your own.
      This is the only possible way at the moment.
      Thanks Milen, I think offering dedicated servers from a reseller's store adds a level respectiveness (well, all the hosts I visited offered them). Same with the selling of domains. We can always send domain customers monthly emails on hosting discounts and new features. Thanks again for the replies.

Comment

Dedicated servers are now available via reselling and via affiliate .

Comment

Working...
        X