Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Disputes

Hi All

I am about to sign up and would like some guidance.

Are customer disputes common? If / when they do occur what is the way people have found to resolve them ie discount, month free etc? Does the reseller have any say in these situation and what is the impact on the commision?

I have read that if a credit card is rebated then the Reseller is charged $30. When does this situation normally arise and how frequent?

Many thanks

Originally posted by sunny_in_spain View Post
    Are customer disputes common?
    No, they are rare.

If / when they do occur what is the way people have found to resolve them ie discount, month free etc?
    Any disputes are resolved on a case-by-case basis.

Does the reseller have any say in these situation and what is the impact on the commision?
    In case that the customer cancels the service through money back, the reseller does not get commission for this sale. In case of a customer chargeback and the commission for this sale has already been paid to the reseller, the commission amount is deducted from the next commission payment(s) of the reseller plus a chargeback fee.

I have read that if a credit card is rebated then the Reseller is charged $30. When does this situation normally arise and how frequent?
    Our experience shows that credit card chargebacks are relatively rare, but they can happen occasionally, for instance, in case a customer has not correctly recognized the service charge on his\hers credit card statement.

Comment

Sometimes a customer will also initiate a chargeback if they are outside the 30 day money back period and want their money back. This was something one of the tech support people told me, because I experienced a chargeback unexpectedly, even though RSP had validated that the person ordering was not fraud. And there was really nothing RSP could do about it, because as they said to me, the bank/credit card company usually side with the client.

So just keep that in mind.

Comment

Usually but not always. Our Sales Department does its best to dispute every chargeback that is initiated without an actual reason. Fortunately chargebacks do not occur often and in some of the cases we manage to successfully reverse them. However this depends entirely on each individual case and situation and of course on Pay Pal as well as on World Pay.

Comment

so, what happens if a customer dispute occurs?

Comment

Originally posted by episoft View Post
            so, what happens if a customer dispute occurs?
            What would you like to know more specifically? I think that the topic was pretty much covered by this thread.

Comment

Working...
            X