so to buy or not to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so to buy or not to buy

I'm interested in what you are offering and can see that i can have an unlimited forum, bandwidth offer and that. there's a question, do the forums have adverts and that? so i can make some money back or is it a case of me selling a forum ?

Thanks

I am not sure that I understand what you are asking.

You can install a forum in any of our web hosting plans. You can also purchase a hosting plan with a pre-installed forum script choosing among the scripts available with Elefante installer. The pre-installed scripts do not contain advertisements.

However, you can order a hosting plan with a pre-installed forum script, not a forum. The content and the community that creates it are far more important for a forum than the script it uses to run.
    Last edited by Milen; 07-12-2009, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Curious -
      Is this forum / bbs one that we offer? Which one is it? Usually I see a copyright notice at the bottom of a forum page.

TIA

Comment

The script used for this forum is vBulletin, which is not a open source software, you need to pay a license to use it.

The Elefante script installer that is included with the web hosting accounts under the free reseller program offers a choice of three open source forum scripts: phpBB2, phpBB3 and Simple Machines Forum (SMF).

Comment

It looks like they want to host forums where there will be many users.
          RSP offers great plans, I am with them from 1+ year, I love their service,
          SUPPORT IS FANTASTIC.

Comment

I have been with RSP with many years and i have enjoyed the service that i have received so far.

I do not intend to move from RSP and agree that some of the support can sometimes be a little annoying; but a vast majority of the time; support has been spot on...

The forum option on website hosting accounts are very good and with the Elefante installer; it does not take long to have a fully working forum setup.

Regards,
            Michael Swan
            Reseller & I.T Technician

Comment

Working...
            X