Purchase hosting from myself wholesale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase hosting from myself wholesale

I want to buy web hosting for a client I'm building a site for. Since I'm buying the web hosting. I would like to purchase it at my wholesale price. In my reseller panel, there is an option to "buy hosting account". It looks like it will add the hosting to my store though? Or maybe I'm wrong and this will give me a independent client.

If I buy it through my panel, will it give me an independent account that I can change the information on? This way after a year my client can take it over at my retail price. I just don't want to buy wholesale and have it be stuck to "my" store site.

As a side note, I love the service and continue to add satisfied customers to this web hosting service

When you buy hosting from yourself at the wholesale price for a client, just make sure the contact and login details are as he requests, then give the details to him after you've made the account for him. Simple as that. I believe, actually, thats how RSP makes accounts as well, but I'm not sure. Thats how resellers themselves do it though.

Comment

Originally posted by runtdog View Post
      It looks like it will add the hosting to my store though? Or maybe I'm wrong and this will give me a independent client.
      This way you will simply order a regular hosting account at wholesale price. It will be under your reseller account (naturally as you are the reseller), but it will not be a part of your reseller store.

If I buy it through my panel, will it give me an independent account that I can change the information on?
      Yes, you will be able to change the details for the account, so will your client when you provide him\her with the login details for the account.

This way after a year my client can take it over at my retail price.
      Yes, the client would be able to renew the account at your retail price though the web hosting control panel of the account.

I just don't want to buy wholesale and have it be stuck to "my" store site.
      Again, it the account will not be “stuck” to your store site, don’t worry .

As a side note, I love the service and continue to add satisfied customers to this web hosting service
      Thank you for the kind words!

Comment

Prefect, thats exactly what I wanted to hear

Comment

It shall be fine, and will be a good way to do it.

I have done it before and everything is fine.

The hosting that you sell is great. I know, i also sell it.

Trust what you sell, i do.

> Mike

Comment

Working...
          X