Can we purchase additional space?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we purchase additional space?

With the cpanel reselling is it possible to purchase additional space or upgrade are accounts when we fill up?

Originally posted by Deltaforce229 View Post
    With the cpanel reselling is it possible to purchase additional space or upgrade are accounts when we fill up?
    you have to upgrade to more higher plan when you used up all the resources.If you have plan 4 with you,then you have to go for dedicated server or get another 1 plan and integrate it into your billing software.

but this is very rare,because overselling is disabled,so very unlikely you will use up all the space/resources.

Comment

When I try to apply for an account I get this error.

- Domain Owner fax format must be +countryCode.phone example..(+1.1234567890)
      - Domain Billing fax format must be +countryCode.phone example..(+1.1234567890)

I'm using that format.

Comment

Never mind I tried it again and it worked.

Comment

glad to hear that.

Comment

Deltaforce229, wjleong is right, if cPanel reseller accounts are considered. With a cPanel reseller account you need to upgrade to a higher plan, if you need more disk space.

Additional disk space can be purchased separately for web hosting plans under the free reseller program.

Comment

Working...
            X